Problems to run Full Ace[Fixed]

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Problems to run Full Ace

Postby kschoice » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Lerner wrote:Hello kscohice, it is me again, Lerner.
Vicencio adviced me to install the 9.3.1 version of ATI catalyst but nothing changed. Still, I couldn't see the game.
Do you think it is something in the settings or is it because I have windows XP (I saw somewhere that OpenGL driver doesn't support it)?
Hope you can help me,
Lerner

I have no clue, but I can definitely say Windows XP has nothing to do about it.

Please post any following messages about your technical problems in this thread or in the ATI thread. It doesn't belong where you used to post so far. Thanks.

Lerner
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Lerner » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Do I need to register beta? If yes, how do I get the Download-ID? Will it help me to run the game?
Thanks, Lerner.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:48 am

Lerner wrote:Do I need to register beta? If yes, how do I get the Download-ID? Will it help me to run the game?
Thanks, Lerner.

You would need to register in order to have access to all the features in the demo. But no, it won't help you run the game.

Lerner
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Lerner » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi Kschoise, Did you figure out what the bugs are (In the photo that I showed you in the game screen photo)? The game still doesn't work. Hope we can figure it out.
Thanks, Lerner

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Lerner wrote:Hi Kschoise, Did you figure out what the bugs are (In the photo that I showed you in the game screen photo)? The game still doesn't work. Hope we can figure it out.
Thanks, Lerner

Hi, Lerner

As I think I already told you, as the game works on most computers, and as the game crashes in the ATI driver code, it is highly likely that it has to do with your hardware/driver combination. I am very sorry about that, but it will prove very hard to find a fix (if there is any) without having your computer at hand. Have you tried running the game on another computer near you ?

Lerner
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

The game works thanks to kschoice!!!

Postby Lerner » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Hello everybody. I am very excited to write this topic. Finally, the beta game of Full Ace works in my computer.
I need to say that all the credit should be send to one of the creators of this game. His name in this forum is kschoice.
Couple of weeks ago I downloaded the beta version of Full Ace, and the game didn't work, I couldn't see the players in any mode. All the screen looked a mess. In this weeks, I posted a lot of posts in the forum, and kschoice really tried everything. He figured out that I have a problem in my OpenGL driver (my video card is ATI Readon 9600).
Today, we were chatting in the MSN. I must say that kschoice was very dedicated to solve the problem. He mailed to me many versions of the beta game in many combinations. After couple of hours he found the right combination and finally the game worked. I must say I am very happy to know that I can trust that creators. I am sure they would help me to solve any of my problems in this game. It is very important and makes me comfortable.
Thank you very much kschoice.
Everyone who has problems to run the game should post their problem in the forum and I am sure they would get help.
For those who have the same problem as mine, I got from kschoice other version. If they want it they can ask for it.
Lerner

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”