Full ace online beta issues

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Full ace online beta issues

Postby kschoice » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 pm

zahnfreak wrote:NOW IT WOKRS AGAIN! Turn my Router off and on again, now there isn´t still a problem with the "license-connection". Have now to try if there isn´t any online game issue too.

see ya!

I'm glad it works again. I tried to join your game earlier but it didn't work. Try to schedule a game with other players, especially some you already played with successfully.

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby Jay » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Bug: When the point is over, and you hit the inactive ball, it either counts as a fault towards the server, or the game just abruptly halts. It doesn't crash, the players just stand in the court and the next point doesn't get played.

Bug: When the server serves a let, the game doesn't continue, instead, again they are standing in the middle of the court. It's not frozen (you are able to move around).

Note: These bugs don't happen every time, just occasionally.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Jay wrote:Bug: When the point is over, and you hit the inactive ball, it either counts as a fault towards the server, or the game just abruptly halts. It doesn't crash, the players just stand in the court and the next point doesn't get played.

Bug: When the server serves a let, the game doesn't continue, instead, again they are standing in the middle of the court. It's not frozen (you are able to move around).

Are you still able to move around in the first case too ?

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby Jay » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Yes, I am able to move. Sorry, I should have been more clear :P.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Jay wrote:Bug: When the point is over, and you hit the inactive ball, it either counts as a fault towards the server, or the game just abruptly halts. It doesn't crash, the players just stand in the court and the next point doesn't get played.

I have just spent a day working on this. I made some changes that I hope will fix most, if not all, problems of this kind. I also realized the autoreplay option would cause network games to hang if server and client don't have the same setting. Therefore, I made the server setting be forced on the client's.
All of this will be featured in the next update, which should be released early next week.

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby Jay » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:12 am

kschoice wrote:

I have just spent a day working on this. I made some changes that I hope will fix most, if not all, problems of this kind. I also realized the autoreplay option would cause network games to hang if server and client don't have the same setting. Therefore, I made the server setting be forced on the client's.
All of this will be featured in the next update, which should be released early next week.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your continuous effort towards this project and I can't wait for the next update.

Cheers -- Jay :).

FaRRe986
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby FaRRe986 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 pm

kschoice wrote:

Kschoice, the update wasn't released? You said last week the update will be released early thiw week..

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:13 pm

FaRRe986 wrote:Kschoice, the update wasn't released? You said last week the update will be released early thiw week..

You already don't get news, are you telling me the game also doesn't tell you when a new update is available ?

FaRRe986
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby FaRRe986 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:23 pm

No, I don't get any news. How can this be fixed?

Have you released the update already?

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 pm

FaRRe986 wrote:No, I don't get any news. How can this be fixed?

I have no idea why this would ever happen. The update was indeed released, get it and tell me if it by any chance fixes the news problem.

FaRRe986
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby FaRRe986 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:44 pm

kschoice wrote:
FaRRe986 wrote:No, I don't get any news. How can this be fixed?

I have no idea why this would ever happen. The update was indeed released, get it and tell me if it by any chance fixes the news problem.

I got it, but it's the same as last time..

I don't get any news..

I only know if a update is released when someone tells me through this forum..

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:48 pm

FaRRe986 wrote:I got it, but it's the same as last time..

I don't get any news..

Does it take long for the game to start and the main menu to show or is it immediate ?

FaRRe986
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby FaRRe986 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:52 pm

kschoice wrote:
FaRRe986 wrote:I got it, but it's the same as last time..

I don't get any news..

Does it take long for the game to start and the main menu to show or is it immediate ?

No, it doesn't take long to start, the game start immediately..I use Windows 7 Professinal Edition, maybe it's not compatible 100%..

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:54 pm

FaRRe986 wrote:No, it doesn't take long to start, the game start immediately..I use Windows 7 Professinal Edition, maybe it's not compatible 100%..

Please answer my private message.

Algo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Algo » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 pm

the game just kept crashing the minute I tried to join/anyone joined my game

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”