Full ace online beta issues

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
kyuuji
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: Full ace online beta issues

Postby kyuuji » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Algo wrote:the game just kept crashing the minute I tried to join/anyone joined my game

Problem solved ;)

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby Jay » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:25 am

I seem to have a problem connecting with a particular player (he has the full version, as do I), he can connect to other players and so can I, but we can't seem to be able to connect to each other. Which is odd since we're aren't that far from each other geographically. He lives in Brisbane, Australia. I live in Sydney, Australia.

When I would create the game, it would say he was connecting indefinitely. When he would create the game, I would try to connect and it gives a message "Unable to connect to server" or "Server connection failed". I can't remember exactly what.

-- Jay.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:28 am

Jay wrote:I seem to have a problem connecting with a particular player (he has the full version, as do I), he can connect to other players and so can I, but we can't seem to be able to connect to each other. Which is odd since we're aren't that far from each other geographically. He lives in Brisbane, Australia. I live in Sydney, Australia.

When I would create the game, it would say he was connecting indefinitely. When he would create the game, I would try to connect and it gives a message "Unable to connect to server" or "Server connection failed". I can't remember exactly what.

-- Jay.

Have both of you been able to host games with other players ?

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby Jay » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 am

kschoice wrote:
Jay wrote:I seem to have a problem connecting with a particular player (he has the full version, as do I), he can connect to other players and so can I, but we can't seem to be able to connect to each other. Which is odd since we're aren't that far from each other geographically. He lives in Brisbane, Australia. I live in Sydney, Australia.

-- Jay.

Have both of you been able to host games with other players ?

Um... well I have been able to host games with other players, I'm not sure about him though. For whatever reason he's chosen to stay anonymous so I'm going to give you his username in private.

Edit: We were in the online player lounge a few moments ago, where he said he was able to join another player's game.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:39 am

Jay wrote:Um... well I have been able to host games with other players, I'm not sure about him though. For whatever reason he's chosen to stay anonymous so I'm going to give you his username in private.

Edit: We were in the online player lounge a few moments ago, where he said he was able to join another player's game.

If you are both able to host games with other people, I have no idea right now why you couldn't play each other :?

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby Jay » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Like I said, I'm not sure if he is able to host.

On another issue regarding the latest update: When you refresh in the new lobby, your nickname appears again in the list of online players next to where your nickname appears first.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Jay wrote:Like I said, I'm not sure if he is able to host.

On another issue regarding the latest update: When you refresh in the new lobby, your nickname appears again in the list of online players next to where your nickname appears first.

Yeah, I know about this one. It'll be fixed with the next update.

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Hey kschoice,

How are things?

Hum. I got the email from Yahoo that stated that all I had to do was download the patch to the game to get version 2.4.6.

Well, I did that, and it is still versioni 2.4.5. The game asked me to download the lastest version of 2.4.6. I was like. I thought I did that already. :D
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:58 pm

q. reese wrote:Hey kschoice,

How are things?

Hum. I got the email from Yahoo that stated that all I had to do was download the patch to the game to get version 2.4.6.

Well, I did that, and it is still versioni 2.4.5. The game asked me to download the lastest version of 2.4.6. I was like. I thought I did that already. :D

Thanks for letting me know, it seems I f####d up. Try again now and let me know.

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 pm

You mean to use the same link that was sent to my Yahoo account to re-download the patch?

P.S. Hey man. It's okay. We all mess-up from time-to-time. That is what you got guys like us for. We all are here to help you out! We got your back! :wink:

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:02 pm

q. reese wrote:You mean to use the same link that was sent to my Yahoo account to re-download the patch?

Precisely. Links always point to the latest version (except if I mess up :P )

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Hehe,

Like I said, no problem man! :) Okay. Yeah. Logic dictated that this is what you were referring too. So, I went ahead and did that.

It is perfect now! Like I said, its the members that help out the admins and vice-versa. We are a team here! :)

Algo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Algo » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 pm

About online chat-lobby

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
If I refresh, the players will appear twice

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Algo wrote:About online chat-lobby

Thanks for reporting, but when you do, please try to check out if maybe someone already reported it before. In this case, Jay reported several messages above yours.

Algo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Algo » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:28 pm

kschoice wrote:
Algo wrote:About online chat-lobby

Thanks for reporting, but when you do, please try to check out if maybe someone already reported it before. In this case, Jay reported several messages above yours.

right, just saw it :P

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”