Online Trouble still persist after Major Update[Fixed]

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
zahnfreak
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Online Trouble still persist after Major Update[Fixed]

Postby zahnfreak » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Hello!

There are often problems with online play. Often at the beginning when the players entered the court, as today to write at Replay and especially when pausing to write a note.

In addition, my partner Bomber76 yesterday had once more no ball, then we both ran around aimlessly on the court, until, after about 1 minute, the message Connection to server lost. Once the game broke down completely with the corresponding detailed error message and must be restarted.

There are still problems with the first connection to start the game. After a short time, then also "lost connection". But it works better now than before the last update. There was every connection impossible.

Very pity to write all that bad Statements. I´m sorry...:-(

Greetings

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Online Trouble still persist after Major Update (but bet

Postby kschoice » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:32 pm

zahnfreak wrote:Once the game broke down completely with the corresponding detailed error message and must be restarted.

You mean the message mentioning crash.png and FullAce.dmp ?

zahnfreak
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby zahnfreak » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:29 am

I think so.

Next time when it happens i will make a snap-shot and send it to you if you want.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:27 am

zahnfreak wrote:I think so.

Next time when it happens i will make a snap-shot and send it to you if you want.

Please next time when it happens please please please... Read it and do what it tells you to do ! Nothing else.

zahnfreak
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby zahnfreak » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:40 pm

But anyway, the game BROKE down and has to be restarted, there is no other choice i can read in this message. Oh, and an Apology because the game has broken down ;-)

Ok, i will read it next time more detailled! I promise!

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:55 pm

zahnfreak wrote:But anyway, the game BROKE down and has to be restarted, there is no other choice i can read in this message. Oh, and an Apology because the game has broken down ;-)

Ok, i will read it next time more detailled! I promise!

I spent much time especially designing a way so you can easily provide me with valuable information when the game crashes. It is actually BECAUSE the game broke down that you need to pay attention to the instructions and forward that information to me, in order to help fixing the problem. The end of the message is in CAPITALS, and the last phrase is : "PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE TO REPORT THE PROBLEM.". It seems that you know that capitals are a way to stress out something that is important, though it also seems like you haven't read it.

Nothing personal and don't take it bad, but I really went out of myself to make it so you don't have to bother much when reporting crashes to me, and it really disappoints me every time someone comes back to me with partial information about their problem, and it goes into endless exchanges when it would be much more efficient for me and for them to just follow the instructions in the first place.

Now, here is what the message told about : when the game crashed, it should have created files named Crash.png and Fullace.dmp in the game directory. Those are the files you need to e-mail me in order to investigate the problem. So please do that now, and the next time the game crashes, read the instructions carefully.

Thank you for reporting your problems though, it's better to do it in a wrong way than not doing it at all. But doing it right is so much better, for everyone.

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”