Problem with sounds!

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
z0rrer0
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Problem with sounds!

Postby z0rrer0 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi,

First of all congratulations for the game, seems pretty great.

I downloaded the demo to have a look at it and I have a problem with the audio. When I begin a match or a practice the sounds of hiting the ball have almost no volume but the score voice and the crowd screams are OK. I have tried the three options under "Audio", I mean WinMM, Direct and Direct8 and is the same on three.
Could you please tell me what's wrong? I have never had this issue on other games.

I use Windows 7 Ultimate and my drivers are up to date.

Thanks in advance,
John

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Problem with sounds!

Postby kschoice » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:45 pm

z0rrer0 wrote:Hi,

First of all congratulations for the game, seems pretty great.

I downloaded the demo to have a look at it and I have a problem with the audio. When I begin a match or a practice the sounds of hiting the ball have almost no volume but the score voice and the crowd screams are OK. I have tried the three options under "Audio", I mean WinMM, Direct and Direct8 and is the same on three.
Could you please tell me what's wrong? I have never had this issue on other games.

I use Windows 7 Ultimate and my drivers are up to date.

Thanks in advance,
John

Have you tried quitting and launching the game each time you change the Audio driver ? It is needed for the change to be effective.

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”