Xbox360 Controller Issue [Fixed]

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
T_Neumann
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Xbox360 Controller Issue [Fixed]

Postby T_Neumann » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi,
Would love to buy this game but at the moment on the demo I cannot calibrate the controls to my liking.

The demo does not recognise 'right' on my 'left stick' despite the fact the xbox360 controller for windows is correctly calibrated on the system. Which means I can do everything on the game except move my man right.

Please help!

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Xbox360 Controller Issue

Postby kschoice » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:40 pm

T_Neumann wrote:Hi,
Would love to buy this game but at the moment on the demo I cannot calibrate the controls to my liking.

The demo does not recognise 'right' on my 'left stick' despite the fact the xbox360 controller for windows is correctly calibrated on the system. Which means I can do everything on the game except move my man right.

Please help!

Hello

I think I found out what was wrong. I updated the demo on the website, so download it again and be sure to let me know if it fixes your problem.

T_Neumann
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby T_Neumann » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:49 pm

I'm afraid Kschoice that haven't solved anything - still unable to add Joystick 1 Axis 1+ :(

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:13 pm

T_Neumann wrote:I'm afraid Kschoice that haven't solved anything - still unable to add Joystick 1 Axis 1+ :(

Problem is fixed. Demo and full version downloads were updated.

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”