Able to ace opposing cpu player easily on ad court[Fixed]

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
yowie63
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Able to ace opposing cpu player easily on ad court[Fixed]

Postby yowie63 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:40 am

Hi,
Love the game. still trying to come to grips with the controls. Is there a manual or hints and tips doc we can download . That would be great.

Now for this bug.

When I serve a second serve with the slower serve I can leave the joystick centred and it flies straight between the players shoulder and his racket.

Other than that the computer player seems to give me a good game.

Thanks for making a great game.

Cheers
Paul
Cheers
Paul

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Able to ace opposing computer player easily on ad court

Postby kschoice » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:58 pm

yowie63 wrote:Hi,
Love the game. still trying to come to grips with the controls. Is there a manual or hints and tips doc we can download . That would be great.

Now for this bug.

When I serve a second serve with the slower serve I can leave the joystick centred and it flies straight between the players shoulder and his racket.

Other than that the computer player seems to give me a good game.

Thanks for making a great game.

Cheers
Paul

Hello, thank you for your feedback.

There is currently no official documentation or hints & tips for Full Ace. As I already have trouble making the most of my time working on the game, I guess the best way to cope with that is creating a topic dedicated to this on the forum, where people could contribute about what they know and I could intervene from time to time. If you're ok with that, maybe you could create it. I'll make it sticky.

About the serve issue, I'll have a look when possible. I think you're playing with the demo, so I can't ask you for a replay of the action, but that would be useful. So, if you decide to buy the game soon, send me a replay, it would help me see exactly what happens.

yowie63
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby yowie63 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi KsChoice,
I have the full game. I bought it within a day of downloading the demo and playing with it.

So the scenario for the bug is this.

You are on the advantage court( server in left quadrant, receiver in right quadrant. If you do standard top spin button server with no direction it will go in between racquet and shoulder and be an ace. it happens a majority of the times. This is with playing a right handed player.

I tried uploading my save game but the smallest I could get it was 269kb and the forum has a 256kb upload limit. Have you got an email I can send it to

Cheers
Cheers
Paul

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:10 pm

yowie63 wrote:Hi KsChoice,
I have the full game. I bought it within a day of downloading the demo and playing with it.

So the scenario for the bug is this.

You are on the advantage court( server in left quadrant, receiver in right quadrant. If you do standard top spin button server with no direction it will go in between racquet and shoulder and be an ace. it happens a majority of the times. This is with playing a right handed player.

I tried uploading my save game but the smallest I could get it was 269kb and the forum has a 256kb upload limit. Have you got an email I can send it to

Cheers

Please use the contact e-mail at the bottom of http://www.fullacetennis.com.
Thanks

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:02 am

The issue this topic is about shouldn't happen anymore as of v2.4.3

yowie63
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby yowie63 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 am