[BUG] Ball marks disabled causes graphic probs[Fixed]

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Re: [BUG] Ball marks disabled causes graphic probs

Postby q. reese » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Kschoice,

I see the title of this thread. Again, I am sorry for posting this new problem here (ball marks causing less smooth-like play for the game).

I just found out that, when I deactivate the ball marks, quit the match, and start another one with the ball marks on. The game runs very smooth, as if I have the balls marks off! Of course, an update to keep it this way would be nice.

If you need any other information, please let me know. Again, I am volunteering my time to service you (like I was going to visit my family and play my violin but decided to do this first for you). I just hope you continue to appreciated it as such. :mrgreen:
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:00 am

q. reese wrote:Lastly, you may read every thread post on here, but I can't. I wish I can, but I work full-time. So, my description of what I experienced when the ball marks feature was deactivated was sincere. To me, it was new (with the understanding that I can't read every thing on the forum, especially points that don't concern me per se). :) Please understand that I work full-time, and I am heavily involved with my congregation that I serve-in on top of that. You are an admin and read everything here!! :):

I can understand that you would miss something happening on another thread, and bring it up a second time, even if you should try to avoid it as much as possible. In this case, I particularly emphasized it because it was the thing the topic was actually about, and the thread is not that long. I assumed you would have read the 4 messages preceding your first one in the thread.

As to your smoothness problem, I am clueless. The things you are saying don't add up in accordance to how the game works. There are some smoothness problems that I do experience, and have yet to find the reason for, but they are way older than v2.4.6.

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:23 am

Okay. I guess I am not much of a help then. :) Sorry.

There is a jerking issue when the ball marks are activated. That . . . I am sure of. It all started with Version 2.4.6 and 2.4.7. 2.4.5. was okay, because ball marks were not included.

That is my point. The game jerks for less than 2 seconds when returning serves and during longer rallies. Also, the jerkiness is very sporatic.
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”