Older demo versions[solved]

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
Holali
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Older demo versions[solved]

Postby Holali » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi,
is there a possibility to download previous version of demo?
The actual version doesnt work on my pc, it still crashes and none of the topics here work. The previous version worked fine.
Thanks for answer

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Older demo versions

Postby kschoice » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Holali wrote:Hi,
is there a possibility to download previous version of demo?
The actual version doesnt work on my pc, it still crashes and none of the topics here work. The previous version worked fine.
Thanks for answer

There is no point in you getting the previous version. The new version is here to stay, so we should try to find out what's wrong with it and your PC.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Are you sure you tried the latest version of the demo ? Current version is 3.0.2

Holali
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby Holali » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Well, you probably release new version almost every day, the latest one (downloaded today) works fine. Thanks and I hope that also tomorrow version will work.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Holali wrote:Well, you probably release new version almost every day, the latest one (downloaded today) works fine. Thanks and I hope that also tomorrow version will work.

I feel some sarcasm here, and if I am right about that, I think you're seeing things the wrong way.
I don't think it's a bad thing to release new versions constantly, especially when you provide these upgrades free of charge to existing customers, and they are also immediately applied to the demo which is completely free. More than that, the game tells you when a new version is available, and news are displayed in the main menu to let you know some details.
It is very hard for a small company to make sure that a game will work on every hardware, therefore we expect people to help us fix problems that happen on their computers. It has worked pretty well so far, and I think fixing problems in a day or less is pretty amazing (actually the problem was already fixed in the current version at the time you posted).
If I was wrong about any sarcasm, then... my bad and never mind about what I said.
Anyway, I'm glad the new version works for you, and thank you for reporting the problem, as a good share of people just don't.

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”