Graphic begins to stutter

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
PatrickR
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: Graphic begins to stutter

Postby PatrickR » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:48 pm

T-Duke wrote:I also noticed another issue since I have win 7, sometimes the games doesn't start and "freeze" when launched... after 2-3 restarts it goes.

Same for me. I had no startup problems when playing the demo, but the full version (4.4.5) regularly freezes on startup when I'm offline. With an internet connection established I haven't encountered this issue so far. :|

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 am

PatrickR wrote:
T-Duke wrote:I also noticed another issue since I have win 7, sometimes the games doesn't start and "freeze" when launched... after 2-3 restarts it goes.

Same for me. I had no startup problems when playing the demo, but the full version (4.4.5) regularly freezes on startup when I'm offline. With an internet connection established I haven't encountered this issue so far. :|

There's a delay in launching the full version when Internet can't be accessed (while the game is actually trying to reach our server), but after two seconds, the game should launch normally.

PatrickR
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby PatrickR » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:35 pm

kschoice wrote:There's a delay in launching the full version when Internet can't be accessed (while the game is actually trying to reach our server), but after two seconds, the game should launch normally.

Unfortunately this issue still persists. It can be a little bit annoying when you're having the game installed on a notebook and want to play it away from home where you might not have access to internet and you have to launch it 3 or 4 times before you can actually play. My personal 'record' currenty stands at 9 or 10 unsuccessful trials until the main menu finally appeared. :o If there's something I can do to help you with investigating this bug further please let me know. :wink:

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 pm

PatrickR wrote:Unfortunately this issue still persists. It can be a little bit annoying when you're having the game installed on a notebook and want to play it away from home where you might not have access to internet and you have to launch it 3 or 4 times before you can actually play. My personal 'record' currenty stands at 9 or 10 unsuccessful trials until the main menu finally appeared. :o If there's something I can do to help you with investigating this bug further please let me know. :wink:

Unfortunately, I'm lacking any idea of how this could happen in order to investigate it.

PatrickR
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby PatrickR » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:47 pm

kschoice wrote:Unfortunately, I'm lacking any idea of how this could happen in order to investigate it.

:(

No way to prepare the .exe that it does some logging to a file during the startup process and then sending the results when online the next time :?:

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:52 pm

PatrickR wrote:
kschoice wrote:Unfortunately, I'm lacking any idea of how this could happen in order to investigate it.

:(

No way to prepare the .exe that it does some logging to a file during the startup process and then sending the results when online the next time :?:

There's not much involved in the process used in the case when Internet isn't available anyway.

kenneth1976
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby kenneth1976 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:07 pm

First of all it's a great game - the best tennis simulation ever. Thank u very much!

BUT: The problem about being slower after a few games isn't solved at all. The first 3-5 games it's perfect, but hen then the game totally start to stutter and slow down down.
To be honest - you can't play with this - it's totally destroying the game.
Untick shadow rendering as someone has mentioned only harm the game. It's going silly fast after that - it' crazy.

You the master of the game, has had plenty of time to correct this mistake, but noting really has had happen. Please help.

Again: the best tennis simulation ever - thank you very much master.

Greetz from Denmark,
Kenneth

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”