Problem with online play

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
Simms59
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Problem with online play

Postby Simms59 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:37 pm

I just purchased Full Ace and I must admit that this is the tennis game I have been looking for since I played ATP Tour tennis for the Sega Genesis. I love the how realistic the game is and I even force myself to use the original control scheme. Nevertheless I have not been able to play the game online.

Every time I try to start an online game a message appears that claims I do not have a router setup that works properly to host games. I forwarded the 50000 port and yet I still receive the same message. My other friend purchased the game and he gets the same message as well. I don't think he forwarded his ports, but I am almost 100% certain that I did. Any thoughts on how to fix this? We really want to play against one another.

If not, is there a way to play a game against one another via a lan? I have a laptop that runs the game and my friend and I could simply play against one another in the same location. Any help would be appreciated.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Problem with online play

Postby kschoice » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Thank you for your appreciation of Full Ace.

About port forwarding : you may have to forward port inside your router configuration and allow an exception in your firewall settings. Make sure you have tried both ?

About LAN : current version doesn't allow LAN play. I don't remember if it's part of the suggestions thread yet, you may post a comment there.

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”