Two bugs

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
Milos011
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Two bugs

Postby Milos011 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:10 pm

I'd like to report two bugs.

1. I cannot turn off aim at serve. I turned it off in menu, but it is still there when I serve... an it is only on one side of the court. When players change sides, aim is turned off .... and on again on another change.... etc

2. When playing tournaments with no tie-break in 5th set..... I played Wimbledon and at 6:6 in 5th set number of challenges was reset. I didn't have any challenges remaining and all of a sudden I had 3 more... To be honest I'm not quite sure what are the real-life rules in these situations but I doubt that players get 3 more challenges.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Two bugs

Postby kschoice » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Milos011 wrote:1. I cannot turn off aim at serve. I turned it off in menu, but it is still there when I serve... an it is only on one side of the court. When players change sides, aim is turned off .... and on again on another change.... etc

I'll investigate that.

Milos011 wrote:2. When playing tournaments with no tie-break in 5th set..... I played Wimbledon and at 6:6 in 5th set number of challenges was reset. I didn't have any challenges remaining and all of a sudden I had 3 more... To be honest I'm not quite sure what are the real-life rules in these situations but I doubt that players get 3 more challenges.

I did check, and that is the case. In a final set with no tie break, number of challenges available is reset to 3 every 12 games. For example, if challenge had been enabled on their playing court, Mahut and Isner could have each asked for up to 36 unsuccessful challenges in their epic 5th set. Given that this set lasted 8h11mn, it makes sense they would get that many challenges.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Milos011 wrote:1. I cannot turn off aim at serve. I turned it off in menu, but it is still there when I serve... an it is only on one side of the court. When players change sides, aim is turned off .... and on again on another change.... etc

I don't experience anything similar. Please tell me all your DISPLAY and GAME configuration in settings menu.

tomasorti
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby tomasorti » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:11 am

Hi.
I played yesterday against Milos and we experienced a bug.
The player who was serving was positioned in the same side as the one receiving.
It happened 2 or 3 times, so we had to restart the game.
Milos told me to disable auto-replay and that seemed to work, because it didn't happen again.

Regards,
Tomas.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:17 pm

tomasorti wrote:Hi.
The player who was serving was positioned in the same side as the one receiving.
Milos told me to disable auto-replay and that seemed to work, because it didn't happen again.

Regards,
Tomas.

After playing several matches with auto-replay disabled, let me know if it happens again or not. It will help narrow down the investigation.

Milos011
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby Milos011 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:27 am

kschoice wrote:

Regards,
Tomas.

After playing several matches with auto-replay disabled, let me know if it happens again or not. It will help narrow down the investigation.

It didn't happen again after disabling auto replay. But, I'm not sure if this problem is directly involved with auto replay. This happened to me one more time, when playing with some other player and auto replay was not enabled. We just restarted and this didn't occur again.

I'll send you my game settings about "serve aim bug" later...

Milos011
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby Milos011 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Here are my GAME and DISPLAY settings
Attachments
settings 2.jpg
settings 2.jpg (31.1 KiB) Viewed 5394 times
settings 1.jpg
settings 1.jpg (26.31 KiB) Viewed 5394 times

Hami
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Postby Hami » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Regards,
Tomas.

Hey !
The same thing happened to domberg when I was playing against him tonight. It was the first time that's ever happened for both of us

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”