Moving on the line before serve[solved]

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
Milos011
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Moving on the line before serve[solved]

Postby Milos011 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:36 pm

New feature - moving on the baseline before serve opened some new possibilities.....and issues.

Me and some other players tested online and found out that players only have to adopt to this new feature. Especially when serving from the corner to diagonal side. When you see player going to the corner.... you'll just move and cover more diagonal side.... It's really not big deal.

Problem is with AI. CPU have big problems returning these serves because he waits for the serve every time on the same spot. If I want...I serve ace after ace after ace... and not serving more than 140-150 km/h.

CPU must "adopt" this new serving system.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Moving on the line before serve

Postby kschoice » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Milos011 wrote:New feature - moving on the baseline before serve opened some new possibilities.....and issues.

Me and some other players tested online and found out that players only have to adopt to this new feature. Especially when serving from the corner to diagonal side. When you see player going to the corner.... you'll just move and cover more diagonal side.... It's really not big deal.

Problem is with AI. CPU have big problems returning these serves because he waits for the serve every time on the same spot. If I want...I serve ace after ace after ace... and not serving more than 140-150 km/h.

CPU must "adopt" this new serving system.

Actually, CPU players move a little when you change position for serving. But it's probably not enough. I'll modify this.

cooney
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby cooney » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:07 am

Anyway, it's a great adding, well done!

Agassi74
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby Agassi74 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Problems with my player and CPU moving before serve without touching anything. I mean when I move the controller I will stop but the CPU will move all the way to the side of the court and sometimes just right besides the Net. Also when I am returning my character will start moving without touching anything and then when I move the controller it stops but it is annoying.
aka "MissionMaximus"

Kaz
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Kaz » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:09 am

Hi,
annoying problem for me : sometimes (not often), my player start "sliding" slowly along the service line, before I serve, and do not respond at any command.
I can't do anything but stopping the game, and loosing my score.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 am

Kaz wrote:Hi,
annoying problem for me : sometimes (not often), my player start "sliding" slowly along the service line, before I serve, and do not respond at any command.

It seems several people experienced it, I have to find out what's happening exactly.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 am

kschoice wrote:
Kaz wrote:Hi,

It seems several people experienced it, I have to find out what's happening exactly.

This problem was sorted out. I will release a fix soon.

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”