Exporting replays

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Exporting replays

Postby Jay » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Exporting replays just outputs a file with no video but has audio

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Exporting replays

Postby kschoice » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Jay wrote:Exporting replays just outputs a file with no video but has audio

This is probably because of a limitation of your OpenGL drivers.

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby Jay » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:07 pm

That's unfortunate :(. I have a gtx 550ti which, according to nvidia's website should have full opengl features, whatever that means lol.

Rey99
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby Rey99 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:56 pm

same problem.. and i have a similar video card, gtx 460 .. there is really no solution to solve this? I can use other programs to export replays but use the internal exporting option would be more comfortable for me..

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Have you tried different codecs ? Also make sure that the playing resolution is compatible with the codec. Some codecs only accept standard resolutions like 640x480, 768x512, 1024x768, ...

Rey99
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby Rey99 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:46 am

I tried different resolutions but the problem remains .. I have a question, sorry if it's banal question but I do not know much about pc .. :lol:
When I pause the replay, in the options there is a list of codecs to choose from ..i mean this:

what's that list? it means that i have to install one of the codecs in the list to make that work? because now I have other video codecs installed that are different from those in the list..(they have another name..)

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Rey99 wrote:I tried different resolutions but the problem remains .. I have a question, sorry if it's banal question but I do not know much about pc .. :lol:
When I pause the replay, in the options there is a list of codecs to choose from ..i mean this:

what's that list? it means that i have to install one of the codecs in the list to make that work? because now I have other video codecs installed that are different from those in the list..(they have another name..)

The list features all video compression codecs Full Ace was able to find on your computer.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 pm

I fixed a weird bug with exporting replays, so if you get black screens you should try again when I release the next update (probably this week).
Let me know if it removes your problem or not.

Rey99
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby Rey99 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:40 am

kschoice wrote:Let me know if it removes your problem or not.

yes it removes, now with this update it works perfectly..thank you :D

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:25 am

Rey99 wrote:yes it removes, now with this update it works perfectly..thank you :D

You're welcome

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Hope to see many Full Ace videos on youtube soon :D

PatrickR
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby PatrickR » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:40 pm

These replay tools are really nice, you may find out using it that your opponent sometimes is retrieving balls that are clearly out of his reach. :o :wink: I'd like to make screenshots of a frozen replay in its current state to document that but I only seem to get a picture of the very first frame of the replay !? :?: Now that's interesting. I would have never believed that hitting the print screen key could result in an image that does not represent what is actually visible on screen. :shock: :mrgreen:

Besides, I'd find it helpful to be able to control the replay with arrow keys even when you have made different controller settings. That would make it easier to dissect the replay in very short intervals.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:48 pm

PatrickR wrote:you may find out using it that your opponent sometimes is retrieving balls that are clearly out of his reach.

That would not be considered a bug anyway. There are not enough animations to cover all shot situations, so this is deliberate.

Milos011
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby Milos011 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:40 am

Have you consider adding "change camera button" in replay menu? It would be great.

It would be even better if there are more camera angles in replay mode....ie. overhead cam or sideline cam.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:06 am

Milos011 wrote:Have you consider adding "change camera button" in replay menu? It would be great.

It would be even better if there are more camera angles in replay mode....ie. overhead cam or sideline cam.

You can change camera during replays using the slice button. But only the three in-game cameras are available for now.

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”