Purchased game - cannot get mods to work

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
Bulldog
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Purchased game - cannot get mods to work

Postby Bulldog » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Hello. This is a great game, and I purchased the full version. Unfortunately, I can't get the 66 court mod to install correctly. I'm following the directions exactly as it says: Place the patch folder in the Full Ace Simulator folder. Simple enough, but it doesn't work for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, lol.

Any ideas? I have windows 8, and full admin privileges so that can't be the problem.

I also can't get the player names and rating mod to install either. I'm replacing the data.fas file in the Data folder but nothing happens. This is very frustrating. I have the latest version of the game, 5.4.3

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Purchased game - cannot get mods to work

Postby kschoice » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:47 pm

I can't really give much explanations about patches as it is by nature non-official.
One thing you got to be careful about though : any changes made to the data.fas file don't affect previously saved games.

Bulldog
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Purchased game - cannot get mods to work

Postby Bulldog » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:03 pm

I moved the game directory out of Program Files and the mod worked fine. Maybe it did have something to do with admin rights.

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”