Beta Demo Full doesn't work at all

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
Kalle
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Beta Demo Full doesn't work at all

Postby Kalle » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Hi,

I registered and installed the full Beta demo. When I started the game the menu screen was invisible, deleted the directory and downloaded another time. But I realized AA enabled was the problem, a Bug I guess. So disabled AA and copied the license.dat into the directory. Now the next problem: http://www.abload.de/img/unbenanntxkrb.png

What the hell is that??? I don't changed the PC! Another Bug I guess. So I cannot try this Beta. And another thing I will mention, Beedeen is a mistake in writing. Correct would be Beenden.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re:Beta Demo Full doesn't work at all

Postby kschoice » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Kalle wrote:Hi,

I registered and installed the full Beta demo. When I started the game the menu screen was invisible, deleted the directory and downloaded another time. But I realized AA enabled was the problem, a Bug I guess. So disabled AA and copied the license.dat into the directory. Now the next problem: http://www.abload.de/img/unbenanntxkrb.png

What the hell is that??? I don't changed the PC! Another Bug I guess. So I cannot try this Beta. And another thing I will mention, Beedeen is a mistake in writing. Correct would be Beenden.

Sorry for your trouble. The "change PC" message is probably because you deleted your former directory. It is a test of our anti-piracy system, and we had issues with it, we will investigate that. A new install of the game may be interpreted as a PC change, sorry about that. You shall try again in 24 hours, or send an e-mail to the website address (in the bottom of this page) with your beta registering username so we can reset your account.

We're looking for a german speaker to update our translation, it would be great if you could give it some time.

Kalle
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Kalle » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:23 pm

I will try tomorrow or at least this week. Is there a language file for the update?

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Kalle wrote:I will try tomorrow or at least this week. Is there a language file for the update?

E-mail me to postmaster at fullacetennis.com. I'll send you the file and brief you with the details. Give me your username at the same time and I'll unlock your licence.

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”