PayPal

This forum is dedicated to problem reports and questions about Full Ace buying process
Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

PayPal

Postby Jay » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:07 am

I was wanting to buy the game today, but I see no option to purchase via PayPal, unfortunately I do not possess a credit card as I'm still fairly young, maybe you guys could consider adding it as a purchase plan?

Thanks -- Jay.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: PayPal

Postby kschoice » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 am

Jay wrote:I was wanting to buy the game today, but I see no option to purchase via PayPal, unfortunately I do not possess a credit card as I'm still fairly young, maybe you guys could consider adding it as a purchase plan?

Thanks -- Jay.

Adding PayPal as a payment mean is not as easy as it may sound. I'm afraid the easiest solution for you is to find someone with a credit card that can buy the game for you, and reimburse her.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby Jay » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:31 am

kschoice wrote:
Jay wrote:I was wanting to buy the game today, but I see no option to purchase via PayPal, unfortunately I do not possess a credit card as I'm still fairly young, maybe you guys could consider adding it as a purchase plan?

Thanks -- Jay.

Adding PayPal as a payment mean is not as easy as it may sound. I'm afraid the easiest solution for you is to find someone with a credit card that can buy the game for you, and reimburse her.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

That's quite okay :). I've taken your advice asked a friend of mine for assistance. I must say it was absolutely worth the 'trouble'. :wink:

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:36 am

Jay wrote:That's quite okay :). I've taken your advice asked a friend of mine for assistance. I must say it was absolutely worth the 'trouble'. :wink:

I'm glad it worked for you, and that you're happy with the game. :D

NOVICHOK7
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby NOVICHOK7 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi, I live in Belarus, that country is not listed on payment, HOW DO I PAY?

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:50 pm

NOVICHOK7 wrote:Hi, I live in Belarus, that country is not listed on payment, HOW DO I PAY?

As I told you in response to your other message, you should ask this to PayPal.

Return to “Issues when buying Full Ace”