How to pay when you don't have a creditcard?

This forum is dedicated to problem reports and questions about Full Ace buying process
Ethan
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

How to pay when you don't have a creditcard?

Postby Ethan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Basically, i can only pay using "ideal" wich hopefully you guys know about. I found myself addicted to this game so i really wanna buy it now, but i'm not an owner of a creditcard yet..

please help?

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How to pay when you don't have a creditcard?

Postby kschoice » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Hi

You might want to try and see if you can get a one-use virtual credit card with your bank. Unfortunately, it's not worth adding other payment means if we aren't sure at least a bunch of people are going to use it. If you're still stuck, let me know and we'll try to find a way.
May I ask you how you found out about Full Ace ?

Ethan
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Ethan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Holy crap, lol. i don't know anything about a one-time virtual blabla thingy. i understand you guys don't wanna add a method but...for me it's the only way! and my parents don't want me to use any other type of payment, because this is very trusthworthy.

Uhm, i don't really remember. i think i randomly saw it on youtube and just wanted to test it out.

it's addicting yet there is still a lot to improve. Though i do see this becoming the best tennis game out there if it keeps on improving and the people who work on it won't stop! i love the challenge system and the all the sounds too.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:10 pm

I am really sorry to have to turn down a customer, but I don't see a way here. Adding your method of payment would probably cost us more than what we earn in selling a game unit, both in money and time spent.
Maybe you can find a relative who would be willing to use her credit card to buy the game on your behalf, it's Christmas after all. :wink:

Ethan
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Ethan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:52 pm

kschoice wrote:I am really sorry to have to turn down a customer, but I don't see a way here. Adding your method of payment would probably cost us more than what we earn in selling a game unit, both in money and time spent.
Maybe you can find a relative who would be willing to use her credit card to buy the game on your behalf, it's Christmas after all. :wink:

isn't it possible to transfer money to your bank account in the way i do without you adding the method? like personal? lol i dunno...

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Ethan wrote:
kschoice wrote:I am really sorry to have to turn down a customer, but I don't see a way here. Adding your method of payment would probably cost us more than what we earn in selling a game unit, both in money and time spent.

isn't it possible to transfer money to your bank account in the way i do without you adding the method? like personal? lol i dunno...

Maybe... What type of account information does your payment provider ask for ?

Ethan
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Ethan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:06 pm

kschoice wrote:
Ethan wrote:

Maybe... What type of account information does your payment provider ask for ?

that's a good question, i don't even know how to find out, what type of account information....could you explain this some more?

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Ethan wrote:that's a good question, i don't even know how to find out, what type of account information....could you explain this some more?

Well, if you can attempt a direct money transfer, there must be a point when they ask you for an account number, and I think there are several standards at the international level for that. I guess you should be looking for that information on your payment system's side.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:06 am

kschoice wrote:
Ethan wrote:that's a good question, i don't even know how to find out, what type of account information....could you explain this some more?

Well, if you can attempt a direct money transfer, there must be a point when they ask you for an account number, and I think there are several standards at the international level for that. I guess you should be looking for that information on your payment system's side.

Have a look at this website : http://www.exacard.com/nl/
I don't speak dutch but I think on this website you may be able to buy a virtual prepaid credit card using iDeal (prepaid credit cards are totally safe as they are limited to the amount of money you buy them for). Then you can use this virtual card to buy on our website. There may be an additional fee, I'm afraid, but that could be the "ideal" solution for you. Maybe there are some other dutch banks which offer similar services (just make sure you get a prepaid card that's accepted on our website, i.e. Visa or MasterCard or American Express).

Ethan
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Ethan » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:23 pm

kschoice wrote:
kschoice wrote:

Have a look at this website : http://www.exacard.com/nl/
I don't speak dutch but I think on this website you may be able to buy a virtual prepaid credit card using iDeal (prepaid credit cards are totally safe as they are limited to the amount of money you buy them for). Then you can use this virtual card to buy on our website. There may be an additional fee, I'm afraid, but that could be the "ideal" solution for you. Maybe there are some other dutch banks which offer similar services (just make sure you get a prepaid card that's accepted on our website, i.e. Visa or MasterCard or American Express).

This would be AMAZING if i didn't have to spend 40 euros to buy just the virtual card alone. I guess luck isn't on my side this christmas! i'll have to figure out something else and buy it later...annoying, i'm sick of playing the demo with it's limits lol

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Ethan wrote:This would be AMAZING if i didn't have to spend 40 euros to buy just the virtual card alone. I guess luck isn't on my side this christmas! i'll have to figure out something else and buy it later...annoying, i'm sick of playing the demo with it's limits lol

You should keep looking into this though. Maybe you can find the right service for you somewhere. Several companies provide prepaid gift cards compatible with our shop.

Return to “Issues when buying Full Ace”