paying before giving email?

This forum is dedicated to problem reports and questions about Full Ace buying process
Federer
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

paying before giving email?

Postby Federer » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:07 am

When I agree to the terms and conditions and click continue it takes me straight to paypal. After I pay would it then ask me for my email to send me the install files?

Usually you give details before paying so I'm just checking that's what happens. Also, I live in UK and the exchange rate is killing me! as Rog might say ;) . Oh well I get paid in dollars so it's not all bad.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: paying before giving email?

Postby kschoice » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:17 am

Federer wrote:When I agree to the terms and conditions and click continue it takes me straight to paypal. After I pay would it then ask me for my email to send me the install files?

Your licence and download info should be sent on your payPal e-mail. Anyhow, if you encounter any problem, you can contact me here or at postmaster@fullacetennis.com.

Federer wrote: Usually you give details before paying so I'm just checking that's what happens. Also, I live in UK and the exchange rate is killing me! as Rog might say ;) . Oh well I get paid in dollars so it's not all bad.

Yes, I know it's a shame how much waste there is in payPal transactions in general, but what can you do ? :?

By the way, I have recently created a survey to gather some info regarding relaunching Full Ace, would you mind answering it ?
https://kschoice.typeform.com/to/PRk3S4

Thanks

Federer
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Postby Federer » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:41 am

kschoice wrote:
By the way, I have recently created a survey to gather some info regarding relaunching Full Ace, would you mind answering it ?
https://kschoice.typeform.com/to/PRk3S4

Thanks

Have done so. So when you relaunch it will the people who have bought the game have to re-buy it?

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:45 am

Federer wrote:Have done so. So when you relaunch it will the people who have bought the game have to re-buy it?

No (at least for the PC/Steam version). Any additional contribution would be voluntary and/or in exchange of an additional benefit.
Thanks for answering !

Federer
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Postby Federer » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:13 am

kschoice wrote:
Federer wrote:Have done so. So when you relaunch it will the people who have bought the game have to re-buy it?

No (at least for the PC/Steam version). Any additional contribution would be voluntary and/or in exchange of an additional benefit.
Thanks for answering !

I've just bought it. When I launch the game it says licence data not found. I can't find a licence.dat file.

Do I enter the activation code into the box?

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:14 am

Federer wrote:I've just bought it. When I launch the game it says licence data not found. I can't find a licence.dat file.

Do I enter the activation code into the box?

Yes, you should do exactly that. You may use Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V.

If you have any advice in order to clarify the process, do let me know.

Federer
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Postby Federer » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:18 am

only to have the instructions on the page where you buy the game. But I guess most people who are more computer savvy than me will have no issue.

Return to “Issues when buying Full Ace”