Didn't receive activation code

This forum is dedicated to problem reports and questions about Full Ace buying process
acastle
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Didn't receive activation code

Postby acastle » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Hi, I recently bought Full Ace but due to a typo I made when I first made my PayPal account, I never was able to receive the code to start playing the game. I have since made the proper changes to my PayPal email, but would still like to get the full version of the game going. Is there a way to have the code resent to the right email now?

Thank you!

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Didn't receive activation code

Postby kschoice » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:16 pm

acastle wrote:Hi, I recently bought Full Ace but due to a typo I made when I first made my PayPal account, I never was able to receive the code to start playing the game. I have since made the proper changes to my PayPal email, but would still like to get the full version of the game going. Is there a way to have the code resent to the right email now?

Thank you!

Yes, of course ! Go back to https://www.galactic-gaming-shop.com/, click on LICENCE and follow the instructions. Let me know if you still have problems.

Thanks for buying !

acastle
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby acastle » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:39 am

I clicked on that and tried to go through it but the problem is I don't have an activation code to begin with. When I first bought the game my email wasn't spelled properly, so I never received my code and can't enter one to have it sent to my new email. I need a way to get my code for the first time, I can verify that I'm the one who paid for it and everything, I would just really prefer not to have to pay again. Is there another way I can get the access code sent to my new email?

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:04 am

acastle wrote:I clicked on that and tried to go through it but the problem is I don't have an activation code to begin with. When I first bought the game my email wasn't spelled properly, so I never received my code and can't enter one to have it sent to my new email. I need a way to get my code for the first time, I can verify that I'm the one who paid for it and everything, I would just really prefer not to have to pay again. Is there another way I can get the access code sent to my new email?

I see. Please send a message to postmaster@fullacetennis.com with the e-mail address you entered for payment and a copy of your PayPal payment receipt, and I'll have this sorted out for you.

Return to “Issues when buying Full Ace”