db and apparel

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
valeiro
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

db and apparel

Postby valeiro » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:21 pm

So,this forum is virgin, and i'd like to helps with db and new adidas and nike apparel for 2009. let me know if it helps.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re:db and apparel

Postby kschoice » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:15 pm

valeiro wrote:So,this forum is virgin, and i'd like to helps with db and new adidas and nike apparel for 2009. let me know if it helps.

Thank you for offering your help.

Obviously, we don't have the required licences to feature official players and gears in our game.
However, in the complete version of Full Ace, we will provide a complete player editor. It will allow you to modify appearance and abilities of a character, as well as his name, birth date and country. Creating new ones will also be allowed, and you should also be able to create your own gear with limited effort. We expect that Full Ace players will share their editing work, which will allow you to take part in the process.

For now, there is not much we can ask of you. If you really want to, you can prepare a list of female/male players with their birth date, country, main characteristics. It will probably come in handy for us in building the database.

Please don't hesitate if you have anything else to ask.

valeiro
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby valeiro » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Sincerely i dont see many players or members here in the forum!:laugh:
But, for the db i need a proper db editor with the values, and if is ready a beta of the game.
For the apparel, i know that you dont have the official licenses but maybe i can provide the models for the shirt for the editor, of course without the logos of the brands.
One of the weakness of the tenis games is the db, i repeat that i can provide a complete one, just let me know.thanks

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:59 pm

valeiro wrote:Sincerely i dont see many players or members here in the forum!:laugh:

It has to begin with a few. ;)

But, for the db i need a proper db editor with the values, and if is ready a beta of the game.

We can't provide you with that just yet. If you want to prepare a list like I said, I will assume the process of converting it to the game format. Just make sure to put it in a consistent way.

For the apparel, i know that you dont have the official licenses but maybe i can provide the models for the shirt for the editor, of course without the logos of the brands.

The way we see it, we will provide default patterns and we will make it so you can patch these yourself, this way you will even be able to put in the proper logos.

One of the weakness of the tenis games is the db, i repeat that i can provide a complete one, just let me know.thanks

I agree on that, and I want Full Ace to have a complete database, but for now we can't provide you with the final tools to work on it and even less test it. I'll keep you updated though.

valeiro
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby valeiro » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:14 am

I made a list of the first 40 players but the forum deleted all!I lose one hour :unsure:

Ok I started to make a list with this feautures:

-name of the player(with the first vocal strategically changed to avoid the -official licenses)
-nationality
-kind of play(defensive,hard hitter,s&volley,all court)
-plays(right or left handed)
-backhand(one or two handed

for the official db i suggest: forehand,backhand,serve,response,speed,stamina,voleys,power,slice and technique.

Many apologies, next time i save all to my hard disk and THEN I post here!

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:39 am

valeiro wrote:I made a list of the first 40 players but the forum deleted all!I lose one hour :unsure:

Many apologies, next time i save all to my hard disk and THEN I post here!

Please don't post it here. Send it to the site e-mail instead (the one you wrote to the first time).
Thank you

valeiro
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby valeiro » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:23 pm

have you got an instant messaging contact like msn or anything else?

Nicopier
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Nicopier » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Wow... Valeiro, your idea rules... I´d like to cooperate with the process.
My MSN is n_pierangeli@hotmail.com
Contact me, and share some ideas in order to improve this game that it seems to be THE FIRST TENNIS SIMULATOR.
C Ya

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”