OK, I'm liking this so far

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
willjonesjr
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

OK, I'm liking this so far

Postby willjonesjr » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:08 am

It's taking me a little time to get use to preping which side to hit and anticipation but it's coming slowly but surely. Already feels more realistic than topspin 3! The squeaking is a little annoying but I can adjust the sound for that. Is the AI pretty tough or is it just I kinda suck? I like the AI to be super tough because it makes it more fun but I still want AI to be realistic, and I feel it is! Not too many suggestions really on gameplay. We'll see what happens when you add in the online component and rankings and touraments. I'm siked for this as it really feels nice. I'm sure the more I play it the more i'll find but I just tried it today for first time and it was a lot of fun. I did have to turn off VB in settings but after that it played fine. The Sim players at ITST are going to eat this up if it's done right . Maybe include crowd more on big points but so far so good! Congrats!!! BTW, I'm American and I hope you allow us to play this as well!!! :D

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: OK, I'm liking this so far

Postby kschoice » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:13 pm

willjonesjr wrote:Is the AI pretty tough or is it just I kinda suck? I like the AI to be super tough because it makes it more fun but I still want AI to be realistic, and I feel it is!

To be honest, AI still has several defects. But you're spot on on the realistic part, as it has to deal with exactly the same behavior as the player. When you get used to the gameplay, you will see you can overcome the opposition without much trouble as it is now. But I will continue working on improving it :wink:

willjonesjr wrote:I'm sure the more I play it the more i'll find but I just tried it today for first time and it was a lot of fun. I did have to turn off VB in settings but after that it played fine. The Sim players at ITST are going to eat this up if it's done right . Maybe include crowd more on big points but so far so good! Congrats!!! BTW, I'm American and I hope you allow us to play this as well!!! :D

Thank you for your support ! It's great to know that people are backing us up on what we're doing.
There should be no reason why Full Ace wouldn't be available to players worldwide, therefore Americans are totally entitled to it :)

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”