Network instructions - seeking opponents

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
Hami
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Re: Network instructions - seeking opponents

Postby Hami » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Marko, you can easily find what you're expecting for ! A lot of players enjoy the simulation and its difficulty.
Please, try to show some respect to other players, you certainly don't have to be so rude and so agressive.
I hope that you behave better on the court and with your post, it seems to me that you're the one who is acting like a child.
See you on the court and good night !

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:36 am

Although, I have to agree with the emotions of Marko a bit, I have to say that Hani is right too.

The same thing happened during Top Spin 2 practice matches and ITST matches, and it is probably still happening now. All you can do is complain to the host if it is an ITST match or learn the best sim method that will bash the lobbed balls.

That is when players stopped doing that against me (the ball was hit as if I hit a risk shot at them). If you can find the same sim method for Full Ace Tennis via the keyboard or gamepad that will deliver the same powerful shots, you will not have to worry about it at all!! :D
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

marko279
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby marko279 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Hami wrote:Marko, you can easily find what you're expecting for ! A lot of players enjoy the simulation and its difficulty.
Please, try to show some respect to other players, you certainly don't have to be so rude and so agressive.
I hope that you behave better on the court and with your post, it seems to me that you're the one who is acting like a child.
See you on the court and good night !

And how are you ti judge? Do you know what tah kid wrote to me? No, then stay out of this. I am looking for normal players, that is it. Nothing more

uncleoky
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby uncleoky » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 pm

I almost played with all the players who are beeing online and only Sirroco using MAX statistics of the players(%100)
I don't understand why he is doing this but he prefer like that.There is nothing to say to him.
I always play with the original stats of Fededer.He is strong enough;)

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Yeah marko. It is not so bad really. I guess you can test your power game or not play with the player. The choice is yours, but I know how annoying it can be when you have no sm method to badger the guy with.

marko279
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby marko279 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Well, i am sportsman, i play sport, i know what i am talking about. But that Sirocco, we played first game, i saw that he is using 100 % player, i lost. Second game i ask him if he could use normal player or i wont play, he said ok. And i use some weak player and he - 100 % percent player?! Again! Unbeliavable... friendly match man... And that lob, i asked him not to do that, it s not real, but he said lob is tennis. Yeah, but not from baseline play only play lob?! I would like to play vs normal players who are here to have fun, not some kids like that prick...

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:16 pm

marko279 wrote:Well, i am sportsman, i play sport, i know what i am talking about. But that Sirocco, we played first game, i saw that he is using 100 % player, i lost. Second game i ask him if he could use normal player or i wont play, he said ok. And i use some weak player and he - 100 % percent player?! Again! Unbeliavable... friendly match man... And that lob, i asked him not to do that, it s not real, but he said lob is tennis. Yeah, but not from baseline play only play lob?! I would like to play vs normal players who are here to have fun, not some kids like that prick...

Have you registered on ITST ?

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 pm

marko279 wrote:Well, i am sportsman, i play sport, i know what i am talking about. But that Sirocco, we played first game, i saw that he is using 100 % player, i lost. Second game i ask him if he could use normal player or i wont play, he said ok. And i use some weak player and he - 100 % percent player?! Again! Unbeliavable... friendly match man... And that lob, i asked him not to do that, it s not real, but he said lob is tennis. Yeah, but not from baseline play only play lob?! I would like to play vs normal players who are here to have fun, not some kids like that prick...

Yes. As for I am concerned, ITST players don't do this (well for the Top Spin 2 tour; this was another story and why the tour was ended).

Also, I am sure that there are other players in the dream pool that will offer you a nice competitive match.

Trust me, I have been playing tennis online from 2005-parts of 2011; it is not worth stressing out over (especially if you are working a full-time job to come to more stress). :mrgreen:

marko279
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby marko279 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Unfortunately, i cant register for the Tour. I simply dont have time to arrange matches, my work doesent give me that solution. I have time for a match or two every night, and i thought that i would have some nice competitors and good players, but i was disapointed... To bad. I know that there are many great players and good guys, but they dont play exibition, not at that time when i am online...

Hami
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Postby Hami » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:10 pm

If you can play every night, you have enough time to participate to the Tour.
My best answer to your problem is for you to join the Tour.
You always have several days to arrange a match.

marko279
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby marko279 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Hami wrote:If you can play every night, you have enough time to participate to the Tour.
My best answer to your problem is for you to join the Tour.
You always have several days to arrange a match.

No i dont, cause my time will not always be good for other player, and i would have to forfeit, and i dont wont to. I know what i am talking about, i played 4 years olnine dream match tennis, full tour, davis cup.. .everything... Thanks for the advice

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 am

I have to agree to marko at this time, because I currently work full-time and am an American at that. Most players who played Dream Match Tennis or the likes of tennis games online were non-Americans.

It is a difficult task for either parties really.

I would post the times you can play marko and see what happens. If you advertise your times of playing, who knows what will happen?! ( =

cooney
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby cooney » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:05 am

I'm on the online but still can't host a match.
I opened my router options and went to change the forwarding port setup, adding a udp port, 50000, for Full Ace Tennis.
Then I did reboot my router but still I can't host.
As ip address I did set up my own router ip number, the turning point could be there.
But if not, any other clue? :?:

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:08 am

cooney wrote:I'm on the online but still can't host a match.
I opened my router options and went to change the forwarding port setup, adding a udp port, 50000, for Full Ace Tennis.
As ip address I did set up my own router ip number, the turning point could be there.

I'm guessing the IP address should be the one of the computer you're playing with.

cooney
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby cooney » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:44 am

kschoice wrote:
cooney wrote:I'm on the online but still can't host a match.

I'm guessing the IP address should be the one of the computer you're playing with.

Yep, it has to be something there, but I still need to understand where I need to make a change.
Well, enough tests for tonight, anyway I don't know very much about routers and stuff.
Hope to sort it out tomorrow! :D

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”