Is it worth buying this game?

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
marko
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Is it worth buying this game?

Postby marko » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:29 am

Ok, i tried a lot of tennis games. This one seems to have the biggest potencial of them all. System and gameplay are amazning. Of course, a lo tof things can be changed to better, but... As it is, this game is great. Can someone tell me what do i get when i buy full game. I mean everything, how many new player, how many courts, etc... And how is to play online? Is there lag?

T-Duke
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: Is it worth buying this game?

Postby T-Duke » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:55 pm

I've also played tons of tennis games from Tennis Law or Pro Tennis Tour for Amiga to Top Spin 3 for PS3 and Dream Match tennis for pc, what could I say you...this is the best
simulation I 've ever played, the graphic is also great, you can play on line without serious problems, there's a powerful player editor and constant support and new features coming soon 8) Is it perfect? Obviously not, but it's really great and damn it... all for just 15 €, let's go m8, hope to see you soon on line :)

marko
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby marko » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 am

T-Duke wrote:I've also played tons of tennis games from Tennis Law or Pro Tennis Tour for Amiga to Top Spin 3 for PS3 and Dream Match tennis for pc, what could I say you...this is the best
simulation I 've ever played, the graphic is also great, you can play on line without serious problems, there's a powerful player editor and constant support and new features coming soon 8) Is it perfect? Obviously not, but it's really great and damn it... all for just 15 €, let's go m8, hope to see you soon on line :)

I played dream match tennis for a year, and got sick and tired. This seems like a real thing. Thank you for your answer, see you soon :)

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:23 am

marko wrote:Ok, i tried a lot of tennis games. This one seems to have the biggest potencial of them all. System and gameplay are amazning. Of course, a lo tof things can be changed to better, but... As it is, this game is great. Can someone tell me what do i get when i buy full game. I mean everything, how many new player, how many courts, etc... And how is to play online? Is there lag?

Here is a list of things you get :

Full length matches
You can set up an exhibition in 1, 3, or 5 sets and choose the tiebreak rule (all sets, all but last, never).

Split screen
Play an exhibition match against a friend on the same computer with this mode.

Complete database with full player edition features
Including more than 200 players, 40 tournaments, 41 stadiums. All players are fully editable, and there is no limit on the number of players you can create.

Tournament mode
Compete in a single tournament. You can choose an existing tournament in the database, or create your own tournament, choosing stadium, set rules, table size and competitors.

Season mode
Compete in a full season with all 40 FA tournaments. Build your way to the top of the FA tour rankings.

Game saves
Of course you can save and load your progress in both tournament and season modes. But you can also save during a match, at the end of each set.

About online play, the best way to check it out is to try it out yourself, as you may access it with the demo version. As far as lag is concerned, I only got compliments until now.

marko
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby marko » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Wow, thats a great answer. All i wanted to know. Thank you

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”