Demo version - clay and grass

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
FaRRe986
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Demo version - clay and grass

Postby FaRRe986 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Hi guys,

first of all, I'd like to congratulate the developers for this really really good tennis simulation game.

I played so far many tennis games, like VT3, VT2009, Top Spin 1 and 2, NGT and others, but I didn't experienced such real gameplay like in FULL ACE TENNIS SIMULATOR!!

Respect!

I played the demo and, as I said, I was impressed. Of course, there are a lot of things to advance and make better, but the essential gameplay is awesome!

I'm thinking about to buy the full version, but I have a little suggestion to the developer Kschoice.

If you could us provide two more courts (clay and grass) for the demo version, because this courts has to be also tested before purchasing the full version, it would be very nice!

In the full version there are about 40 different stadiums to play, so I think two more in the demo are not a big deal.

Expecting your positive reply, Kschoice!

Peace!

FaRRe986

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Demo version - clay and grass

Postby Jay » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:29 am

I think the demo is for the general feel of the game, you don't need more than one court for that in my opinion. Sure the ball dynamics are slower on clay and faster on grass, but besides that there isn't much difference from what I've seen on the YouTube videos. (Unless of course the ball physics has been altered for both those surfaces dramatically since the videos were released.)

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 am

Jay wrote:I think the demo is for the general feel of the game, you don't need more than one court for that in my opinion. Sure the ball dynamics are slower on clay and faster on grass, but besides that there isn't much difference from what I've seen on the YouTube videos. (Unless of course the ball physics has been altered for both those surfaces dramatically since the videos were released.)

I agree with Jay. You can expect bounces to be higher and slower on clay, whereas they'll be lower and faster on grass. I'm not sure they're the same that on the videos he mentioned though (especially on grass because I think we haven't made a grass video since a - long - time).
I think the demo as it is is enough to get a good grasp of the game. With the overall accuracy of ball physics, you can trust us to feature decent bounce qualities for alternative surfaces, can't you ? :wink:

FaRRe986
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby FaRRe986 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:15 pm

I agree that one court provides a general feel of the whole game, but it would be nice to play also a clay and grass court in the demo version.

A clay and grass court shall be also included in the demo version, just to get a better touch of the gameplay.

I think tennis fans would be more impressed playing the demo with all three surfaces, and would buy the full version faster for sure!

Kschoice, is this a problem for you to put a clay and grass in the demo version?

That's my oppinion.

rummenigge87
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby rummenigge87 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:23 am

I agree that is enough to have 1 court... but having carpet as the Demo court was certainly not a good idea... simply beacuse is too fast and too hard for learning the game

it was quite obvious that the main court should have been HARD...

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”