Love the game!!!

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
domberg
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Love the game!!!

Postby domberg » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:19 am

Hi Kschoice,

I just found this game yesterday (on ITST forum), and I like it very much so far, great job man.
I've never seen a tennis game so far where you cannot hit the ball to the same exact place over and over again, but in this game it's the closest to real life, the placement of the ball depends on many things therefore you probably don't hit to the same exact spot.

Way to go!!!

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:43 pm

domberg wrote:Hi Kschoice,

I just found this game yesterday (on ITST forum), and I like it very much so far, great job man.
I've never seen a tennis game so far where you cannot hit the ball to the same exact place over and over again, but in this game it's the closest to real life, the placement of the ball depends on many things therefore you probably don't hit to the same exact spot.

Way to go!!!

Thank you, it seems that some players don't like that particular aspect but I really think this is what a tennis simulation is about.

domberg
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby domberg » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:35 pm

With the latest update it's even better. The gameplay is getting closer to the real.
Way to go!!!! :D
Thanks KsChoice, you're the best!! :D :D

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:27 am

domberg wrote:Hi Kschoice,

Way to go!!!

I agree. That is why I continue to stay here to support kschoice and his community. However, I do believe that Dream Match Tennis offers the same playability. Yet, in my opinion, DMT is a lot harder to play and can discourage an average player way.

This game is a bit easier to grasp and is fun at the same time! :)
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”