ITST Launches Full Ace Tennis Tour

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
SlicerITST
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby SlicerITST » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 pm

ITST has launched its Full Ace Tennis tour. The tour will begin on January 3rd. Prior to that, we will be hosting a warm-up tournament. You will be able to play this tournament using the demo version of the game.

Most of you might not know ITST (International Top Spin Tour) so just a quick intro to who we are. The ITST has been serving the tennis gaming community since the release of the original Top Spin game, released in 2003. Operating virtual tennis tours on several platforms, in parallel with the real ATP and WTA Tours - with almost 6,000 members worldwide - there is not another tennis tournament host larger, better, or with more experience than the ITST. We organize the tournaments at the same time as they are being played in real life. For example, when the real pro's are playing the Australian Open, the ITST will host this tournament in the same period.

So, if you are interested head over to the ITST's Full Ace Tennis home page and sign up. From there, you'll be able to enter the warm-up tournament, scheduled to begin on December 12th.

If you have any questions regarding ITST please feel free to contact me.

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: ITST Launches Full Ace Tennis Tour

Postby Jay » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:00 am

Sweet, just signed up and can't wait!

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:07 am

Greetings,

My name is Quyloon Reese. I am a long-time fan, member, and benefactor of ITST. Although I have had my "bruises experienced from battles" with quite a few members, some hosts, and few managers, I still have to say I . . . over-all I enjoyed my stay there.

I am the only member who played for their the International Top Spin Tour's PC platform games during the same time that each tour was running, entering the draws for all multiple PC-platform tours for years (upon request, you may see an Excel spreadsheet I created as proof). I played as many tournaments as possible and became very successful in all games with experience and through time. For example, for Top Spin 1 tour, I completed with a top 10 ranking for all circuits [men's reg (MS), men's sim (MSS), ladies (WS), and men's doubles (DS or DB)]. This modest success channeled to the Top Spin 2 tour with me retiring as #6 for men's reg (MS) and #3 in the world for ladies. During that same time, I was #15 in the world in Dream Match Tennis (PC Tour) for ITST. No other player supported ITST's PC platform games in this matter. I really love supporting ITST!! Please do the same.

I say all of this to say that, with my modest accomplishments, I was able to grow with experience with "hanging-out" with ITST since May 25, 2005 to present (I say present, because I re-activated my account and some how qualified as a reserved player for the WS circuit for Top Spin 2)!! :) ITST is not all about one's accomplishments, but it is about a building a community and having a sense of family.

Also, Mr. Cro Morgan re-entered my name on its former host page. This means a lot to me, because I not only served as host for ITST, but also recruited many members for its draw (ask around . . . many will tell you). Furthermore, I found the doubles circuit for ITST's most successful and most lasting tour, Top Spin 1 (PC version). I heard the X-box tour did not do too bad either, but the PC tour reigned supreme. No matter the tours, it was a great experience to play for ITST's tournament and support management.

I hope you all will join ITST and roll with the punches and slide-down the avenue of fun that come with it! If you have any questions, please pm me! My gamer's tag is Q. Reese, and I not only second SlicerITST's message but attest to the authenticity of his words.

-Q. Reese

T-Duke
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby T-Duke » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:57 am

Great! I will sign it for sure :D

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Great man! You will not regret it. :)
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

ppahv
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Postby ppahv » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Signed up too. :)
Full Ace Tennis Simulator MODS : http://fullacefan.free.fr

marty2756
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby marty2756 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Signed up... Full Ace made me back to ITST.. :D

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:55 am

marty2756 wrote:Signed up... Full Ace made me back to ITST.. :D

I thought you were a former member of ITST. How are you doing buddy? You used to play Top Spin 1 (PC), if I am not mistaken? Wow, I am adding you to my friend's list right now!! :P

Schaffinho
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby Schaffinho » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Also signed in - with Nickname SVS.

goa master mdma
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby goa master mdma » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 am

its real cool .
i really hope full ace tennis will have success ,and alot of ITSTmembers and other players will follow the game and the tour at all .
I LIKE :tennis,girls,playing videogames,more girls,football,trancepartys,nice people,sun+beach,UFC

I DISLIKE:curling,the Bible and other books of fairytales,forumsspamming people,cheatingpeople,walkoverhunter,violine music,watching golf,

marty2756
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby marty2756 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:25 pm

q. reese wrote:
marty2756 wrote:Signed up... Full Ace made me back to ITST.. :D

I thought you were a former member of ITST. How are you doing buddy? You used to play Top Spin 1 (PC), if I am not mistaken? Wow, I am adding you to my friend's list right now!! :P

Hi!!! yes !! you're right !! I used to play Top Spin 1 in ITST (martypab),,then made a little of DMT tour, and now defenivitely changed to Full Ace!!
Nice to have you here man!! :D

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:40 am

Yea. The same to you. I still have all pc games (Top Spin 1, Top Spin 2, and Dream Match Tennis). I just purchased a FAT game, Full Ace Tennis, that is! :D

Unfortunately, since I am a director on-campus, I had to give up my excellent connection at home for a significantly slower connection here. However, I am not big on winning online matches now. I just play for fun. With that being said, please let me know if you want to play any of the games mentioned above.

Please keep in-touch. I've added you as a friend on my account!!

goa master mdma
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby goa master mdma » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 pm

marty2756 wrote:
I used to play Top Spin 1 in ITST (martypab),,then made a little of DMT tour, and now defenivitely changed to Full Ace!!

you play only on PC ? or you also have a console like XBOX 360 /PS3 ?
I LIKE :tennis,girls,playing videogames,more girls,football,trancepartys,nice people,sun+beach,UFC

I DISLIKE:curling,the Bible and other books of fairytales,forumsspamming people,cheatingpeople,walkoverhunter,violine music,watching golf,

marty2756
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby marty2756 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:43 pm

goamastemdma wrote:
marty2756 wrote:
I used to play Top Spin 1 in ITST (martypab),,then made a little of DMT tour, and now defenivitely changed to Full Ace!!

you play only on PC ? or you also have a console like XBOX 360 /PS3 ?

yep, always PC

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Thanks right Marty. We are PC'ers. :)

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”