1-4 Players support within the same season!! :)

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

1-4 Players support within the same season!! :)

Postby q. reese » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:33 am

Hello all,

I have been trying to get Manutoo, the admin and game developer for Tennis Elbow, to do this. Hopefully, with all your support, we can get it going for this game here!!

Previously, Tennis Elbow (TE) 2006 featured an option to form a single player, two player, three player, and four player tour within one season. While doing so, you have a four human players continually competing in the singles and doubles draw with rank calculation. For some reason, he decided to take it out. Ever since, I have been trying to convince him to put it back in later updates for TE. Recently, members tried to share the same argument that I had, but we still have not seen anything yet.

Since, I know that I will not be charged again for any future updates of Full Ace Tennis Simulator, I propose that kschoice and his team support others as well as myself with this feature. It will keep families and friends playing for years, because it is not just an exhibition that you are playing. It's ranked matches that will determine whether you qualify for the end-of-year championship . . . or not. Yeah. You can have a reason to push your brother off the chair if you lose. Hehe. :D

If this game will support this, I am totally in. Also, I am not afraid to buy the game; because, like I said before, we will not be charged for future updates! That is a miracle. Like what was stated, many game developers do this. Yet, I know that Dream Match Tennis and Full Ace will not. You won my heart with that buddy! :P

The email from ITST just reminded me to update my Dream Match Tennis game just in case they decide to charge for updates in the near future. Whew!! :P

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”