Tournaments and players

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
dannyB
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Tournaments and players

Postby dannyB » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Hello can anyone send me on PM original names of players and venues??

:))

Sorry ATP but it makes things much more realistic. :))

ppahv
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Re: Tournaments and players

Postby ppahv » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:45 pm

I'm also interested by this list.

In fact, I changed the top fifty of the list by using Wikipedia and my brain, but the rest of the list is quite hard to change because the only clue which indicates the real player name is the date of birth (and some Wikipedia articles aren't correct) :oops:
Full Ace Tennis Simulator MODS : http://fullacefan.free.fr

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 am

There is a list on ITST's website. I cannot post it because of the conflicts it presents on this site. However, create a new account with the International Top Spin Tour (ITST) site. Go to forum.

Here, I have included the link below:

http://www.intertopspintour.net/forum/index.php

When you create an account, and successfully log-in into the forum, please scroll:
[1]Full Ace Tennis Tour
[2]Stadiums . . .

Read that thread and you will be quite happy! ( =
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

ppahv
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Postby ppahv » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:30 am

q. reese wrote:There is a list on ITST's website. I cannot post it because of the conflicts it presents on this site. However, create a new account with the International Top Spin Tour (ITST) site. Go to forum.

Here, I have included the link below:

http://www.intertopspintour.net/forum/index.php

When you create an account, and successfully log-in into the forum, please scroll:
[1]Full Ace Tennis Tour
[2]Stadiums . . .

Read that thread and you will be quite happy! ( =

Thanks a lot, it works perfectly :D

dannyB
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby dannyB » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Fantastic!

Swisssshhh and all names corrected :))))

Thank you.

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:38 pm

To you all,

You are very much welcome! Please let me know if there is any other way I can assist you! :D
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

cooney
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby cooney » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 pm

I'm also interested in that grounds and tournaments list, as I already found just a half of them.
The way showed eralier is no longer available, so if anyone could send me something via pm (even a screenshot of the editor page is ok) would be appreciated!
(read this and then edit it if needed, as you like, according to the copyright rules) :wink:

Beside that, I would ask how many real players are present in the game list (I understand the first 100-150 or so but wonder if ie the n1200 is real or a fantasy creation)? Anyway I love the fact there are younger players scrolling down the ranking, great "future" addiction! :wink:

ppahv
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Postby ppahv » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:18 pm

cooney wrote:I'm also interested in that grounds and tournaments list, as I already found just a half of them.
The way showed eralier is no longer available, so if anyone could send me something via pm (even a screenshot of the editor page is ok) would be appreciated!
(read this and then edit it if needed, as you like, according to the copyright rules) :wink:

Beside that, I would ask how many real players are present in the game list (I understand the first 100-150 or so but wonder if ie the n1200 is real or a fantasy creation)? Anyway I love the fact there are younger players scrolling down the ranking, great "future" addiction! :wink:

PM Sent :wink:

dannyB
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby dannyB » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:22 pm

I bought latestv4 and i would love to have real names of players and tournaments. Tried to download but link seems to be dead.

Any ideas?

Schaffinho
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby Schaffinho » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:17 pm

dannyB wrote:I bought latestv4 and i would love to have real names of players and tournaments. Tried to download but link seems to be dead.

Any ideas?

Yes.
Take a look into your PM acount.

dannyB
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby dannyB » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:20 pm

I started doing it myself cause i want full names of tournaments. What would help alot and is food for developers thought is that in editor u could arrange tournament list by date!

Also would be nice if somehow somebody accidentally would get file for all players with real names. Not for 200 but for all.

And for conclusion ...... career mode would be just fantastic. Dont know how difficul it is to implement ageing system and intake of new players with changing raitings but it would be giant leap for the game.

Ill try my best in changing names to real ones.

Cheers

P.S. Ill also name all unnamed tournaments: example Great Britain A1 will be called Manchester A1 Futures, or Turkey A1 will be called Ankara A1 Futures

All Challengers will be also changed according to ATP tour calendar NATLA will become Kazan Challenger etc...

What do u think about it?

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:55 am

dannyB wrote:What do u think about it?

I think you'd be better off starting from the work of other people (some have done it for all players and all tourneys).
I just added a "Week" column in the editor's tournament list. In the next update you will be able to sort tournaments on that criteria by clicking the corresponding column header.
Career mode is on the way. There are some tricky things as you mention but I hope I can release it soon.

dannyB
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby dannyB » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Thanks for that solution of sorting :)

But im in week 15 of calendar with my editing. What im doing besides regular tournaments im also editing all challengers and futures.

I think when im done people will love it. Cause there r no more Spain A1, Spain A2 etc.... Ive taken map of each country and given name for each futures. So now i have Cadiz Futures, Compostela Futures, Gijon Futures, Rio de Jeneiro futures, Opatija Futures etc... I named all of them.

I know its not maybe accurate but for people who love real names it will create that extra feeling when competing in Futures.

I think this will be very nice when u start career mode and u can enter tournaments year after year.

One more thing..... i hope u r not planing to add anymore players or tournamnets cause this is most extensive data base as it can be. U did wonderfull job. I can only say people play Football Manager series for years cause that extraordinary database. So what u did is simply great.

Milos011
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby Milos011 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:33 pm

If anyone has data file with correct players, tournaments and court names please send me to my mail....Milos011a@gmail.com

I have one with correct player and tournaments names, but courts are not ok.

What would be really challenging is to edit ATP list regarding to current rankings of 2012 year. There are a lot of players who improved their skills and ranking....

Agassi74
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby Agassi74 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:33 am

Milos011 wrote:If anyone has data file with correct players, tournaments and court names please send me to my mail....Milos011a@gmail.com

I have one with correct player and tournaments names, but courts are not ok.

What would be really challenging is to edit ATP list regarding to current rankings of 2012 year. There are a lot of players who improved their skills and ranking....

I have re-rated the top 500 so far I plan on doing all of them (only have 1454 left :mrgreen: ) going by 1-16-12 of the rankings and then a few adjustments to players based on ranking and those that need a real boost like Milos R*onic of Canada.
aka "MissionMaximus"

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”