kschoice & any other ITST members

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

kschoice & any other ITST members

Postby q. reese » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:37 am

Hello all,

I don't want to ask this here; but, since I got no response via email, MSN messenger, and from ITST's and FATS' private message system, it leaves me with no choice.

I have been trying to log in on ITST for two months. At the same time, I have not gotten any response by the administrators there at all. At some point, I even emailed kschoice and sent him a pm on this forum as well. No response from any one!

I am not here to make anyone look bad but am simply asking that someone help me with communicating that I need help with access to my account on ITST's forum and personal page. That is all I am looking for.

Some how, my personal account's email and or user's name were deleted from ITST's database. I found out one way how to get back on the forum and personal page. However, once I revealed how I did it on the forum, I was then locked out for good.

I am not here to play games. I want to be a part of the community and have done nothing wrong to be "booted" out. I hope the new 2K Sports presence has nothing to do with this situation!

Can any member help post on the forum that I want access to my personal page and forum rights as I had before. Slicer ITST was sent a pm; because, as stated before, I was afraid that someone was tampering with my account and wanted to make sure I would not access the site again. It seems my hunch was correct; because, after I sent the pm to him and logged out, low-and-behold . . . I was locked from the website permanently. :(

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
Q. Reese
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

Kryptonite
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: kschoice & any other ITST members

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:52 am

q. reese wrote:I want to be a part of the community and have done nothing wrong to be "booted" out. I hope the new 2K Sports presence has nothing to do with this situation!

Mmmm...are you sure you weren't badmouthing Top Spin 4, the fact that you think there's a 2K conspiracy against you makes me think you didn't like their new game(understandably) and were whining on the forum.

If not you were hacked or IP banned, so set up a proxy and new email address and rejoin and ask a mod yourself, if your disconnected again then you know a mod or admin has banned you.

q. reese wrote:I am not here to play games.

Eh!!! Isn't that the entire reason for the site...persnickety I know :P

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Of course, I did not bad mouth them at all. I was just posting on the forum when needed.

At the same time, I know that something is going on; because, now, I have been deleted from the system. I refuse to create another user's account because I have been known as "Q. Reese" since 2005 to now. This shows loyalty, and I hope to understand why I am treated this way.

No member should be expected to create another account because of the one they were using was deleted from the system? That''s not professional.

Perhaps, there is another reason as to why I have been avoided on MSN Messenger, emails, and both forums (Full Ace and ITST). Trust me, all admins have been contacted. Some members have been contacted as well. I am willing to hear what the problem has been for two months.

I know one thing. All admins know I have been having this problem since mid-February ish to present date.

Thanks for your insight Kryptonite! :)
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

goa master mdma
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby goa master mdma » Mon May 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Kryptonite wrote:
q. reese wrote:I want to be a part of the community and have done nothing wrong to be "booted" out. I hope the new 2K Sports presence has nothing to do with this situation!

Mmmm...are you sure you weren't badmouthing Top Spin 4, the fact that you think there's a 2K conspiracy against you makes me think you didn't like their new game(understandably) and were whining on the forum.

If not you were hacked or IP banned, so set up a proxy and new email address and rejoin and ask a mod yourself, if your disconnected again then you know a mod or admin has banned you.

q. reese wrote:
I am not here to play games.

Eh!!! Isn't that the entire reason for the site...persnickety I know :P

kryptonite,very good point . itst and FAT are sites for playing games in a fair way ,and not to spamming the forum with utter nonsense like Q.Rese did . [/b]OVER YEARS!![/b]

and here we are at the point.
nobody ""booted"" Q.Reese out ,and also 2K have nothing to do that Q.Reese is banned from itst forum .
the point is that Q.Reese have permanently spammed the itst forum in every single topic with totally nonsense ,without playing a single game or a actuelle tour . he played TS1 and TS2 . both tours are over . don´t existing anymore .

he got warned very often not to spamming the forum ,he was suspended coz spamming the forum and he was the biggest walkoverhunter where itst ever saw.
look his matchrecord by itst . 85 %wins duo walkover .

i personelly think the itst managenment have enough from Q.Reese because he had spammed forward the forum with .....hm with ....... come to ITST and read his posts and you will understand

so 2 K have nothing to do with locking Q.Reese account.

and the good thing is that Q.Reese can bring now his full energy to the FAT forum .
I LIKE :tennis,girls,playing videogames,more girls,football,trancepartys,nice people,sun+beach,UFC

I DISLIKE:curling,the Bible and other books of fairytales,forumsspamming people,cheatingpeople,walkoverhunter,violine music,watching golf,

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”