Questions and crash

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
marko279
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Questions and crash

Postby marko279 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:29 am

From yesterday i am the proud owner of Full Version od FULL ACE TENNIS! I must say that i am impressed. I was kinda scared how it would be play on other surfaces, but i felt like it was real, very real. Great job to game developers. Of course, i have few questions.

1)When i go to menu and press tournament, game crashes. What is this? Online mode or?

2)And when the new update comes, how do i update the game?
I see i can edit many things, players, racquets, stadiums... But there is a problem, i am not so good at that. I was looking on forum for patches (created players - real players, racquets ect...) but i realized that they were deleted.

2)Can someone tell me where to find spatches? I would love to have real racquets, stadiums and everything. And how to implement that in the game.

And suggestions for updates. Well, one question for developer.

3) What do you have in mind to update and improve the game? Cheers :D
Last edited by marko279 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Questions and crash

Postby kschoice » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:26 pm

marko279 wrote:From yesterday i am the proud owner of Full Version od FULL ACE TENNIS! I must say that i am impressed. I was kinda scared how it would be play on other surfaces, but i felt like it was real, very real. Great job to game developers.

Thanks for buying the game, and for compliments. It's always nice to be told you've done a good job.

marko279 wrote:1)When i go to menu and press tournament, game crashes. What is this? Online mode or?

There is no explanation to a crash, only that it should be fixed. Pressing tournament on my computer doesn't crash. Does it always crash for you ? Did it always crash since you had the full version ?

marko279 wrote:2)And when the new update comes, how do i update the game?

When a new version is available, you will be warned when launching the game, and that warning will include instructions on how to upgrade.

marko279 wrote:I see i can edit many things, players, racquets, stadiums... But there is a problem, i am not so good at that. I was looking on forum for patches (created players - real players, racquets ect...) but i realized that they were deleted.

2)Can someone tell me where to find spatches? I would love to have real racquets, stadiums and everything. And how to implement that in the game.

Patches can't be hosted on official forums to avoid legal issues. You should private message people who have worked on modifying the game.

marko279 wrote:3) What do you have in mind to update and improve the game? Cheers :D

There is a list of suggestions in the beginning of this thread. I just made a selection of them that I am currently working on. I am also going to work on some options to make the process of learning the game smoother and less frustrating.

marko279
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby marko279 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:48 pm

1) About the crash, this is the firs message when i press tournament in menu http://img860.imageshack.us/i/17519454.jpg/

2) After that i close that and this message appears

http://img847.imageshack.us/i/57601698.jpg/

Every time when i press tournament game crashes...
Last edited by marko279 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:52 pm

marko279 wrote:1) About the crash, this is the firs message when i press tournament in menu

I don't see why people keep sending me captures of a message that I obviously wrote. Telling me it crashed is enough.
However, you didn't tell me if it always crashed.

marko279
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby marko279 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 pm

kschoice wrote:
marko279 wrote:1) About the crash, this is the firs message when i press tournament in menu

I don't see why people keep sending me captures of a message that I obviously wrote. Telling me it crashed is enough.
However, you didn't tell me if it always crashed.

Hehe, i didnt knew that you wrote the message :). Yes, EVERY time it crashes

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:00 pm

marko279 wrote:Hehe, i didnt knew that you wrote the message :). Yes, EVERY time it crashes

Didn't the mention of Full Ace, Galactic Gaming Guild and fullacetennis.com ring a bell ?
I am clueless about your problem for now.

marko279
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby marko279 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:09 pm

kschoice wrote:
marko279 wrote:Hehe, i didnt knew that you wrote the message :). Yes, EVERY time it crashes

Didn't the mention of Full Ace, Galactic Gaming Guild and fullacetennis.com ring a bell ?
I am clueless about your problem for now.

Well, no. I dont know so much, i know that you are one of the people in charge of the game, but i didnt knew that you wrote the message.
That is not important, but important is that i cant play tournament, and i dont know why... If you figure out send me an answer please.
And one more thing. Can you give me the name of people who customised and made patches so i can contact them. I wasnt on this forum
so much so i dont have a clue what was happening

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:17 pm

marko279 wrote:Well, no. I dont know so much, i know that you are one of the people in charge of the game, but i didnt knew that you wrote the message.
That is not important, but important is that i cant play tournament, and i dont know why... If you figure out send me an answer please.
And one more thing. Can you give me the name of people who customised and made patches so i can contact them. I wasnt on this forum

I agree that the most important thing is to fix the problem, and I thank you for reporting it, which is the first step. However, the point is, the message was written by the people who created the game. Reminding them of it doesn't help solving your problem. You should have read it, and followed the instructions inside. For further investigation, please send your Data/data.fas file to the contact address at the bottom of www.fullacetennis.com.

It isn't too late to read what is on the forum. Regarding patches, you may begin with the people involved in the following thread :
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=257

marko279
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby marko279 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:30 pm

kschoice wrote:
marko279 wrote:Well, no. I dont know so much, i know that you are one of the people in charge of the game, but i didnt knew that you wrote the message.

I agree that the most important thing is to fix the problem, and I thank you for reporting it, which is the first step. However, the point is, the message was written by the people who created the game. Reminding them of it doesn't help solving your problem. You should have read it, and followed the instructions inside. For further investigation, please send your Data/data.fas file to the contact address at the bottom of http://www.fullacetennis.com.

It isn't too late to read what is on the forum. Regarding patches, you may begin with the people involved in the following thread :
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=257

Great, i ll do that. Thx

marko279
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby marko279 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:42 pm

I fixed the problem. Now its ok. The thing is, a downloaded full version in the same folder where the demo was. So obviously some files copy over some files and in full version i had only four players to choose. And it didnt felt strange, haahahah,.... Then i downloaded in another folder and everything was ok. I have full plkayers, courts and game doesent crashes. Kschoice, sorry, me and computers and tehnology... not so good frineds. Cheers mate

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:44 pm

marko279 wrote:I fixed the problem. Now its ok. The thing is, a downloaded full version in the same folder where the demo was. So obviously some files copy over some files and in full version i had only four players to choose. And it didnt felt strange, haahahah,.... Then i downloaded in another folder and everything was ok. I have full plkayers, courts and game doesent crashes. Kschoice, sorry, me and computers and tehnology... not so good frineds. Cheers mate

OK. Glad it's fixed.

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”