ITST Fullace Tennis tournament...

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
uncleoky
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

ITST Fullace Tennis tournament...

Postby uncleoky » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:52 am

I don't understand some people with out any fairplay soul...
Some of you know there is a tournament which is going on(Farmers' Cup).
I want to share a match report from Sirocco if you let me please.I send this message to SlicerITST who is our Host at the tours of ITST.

At the Farmers cup i wait for my opponents even 10 days(Hami)
I send e mail to Sirocco and to you as well and tell that i can play thursday sunday and monday after 20PM(Turkey)19PM(for France).
But he send me a message and told that he can only play today at 18PM
(17PM for Turkey) and then he has to leave for holliday.I read this message after 20PM for Turkey and so...Also he first send message to me after the dead zone hase become an end.After 9 august.
And now he is reporting match against me that he has to win becouse of i didn't come today.
Sirocco is not a fair guy.And he has not to take place at ITST tours.
I am 41 years old and a married guy i am trying to be fair all the time and want some joy that is all.The title is not so important but.What Sirocco wants is "getting the title with making only one match".
So i am not agree about the report that he did.
Greetings.

The message above has been send to SlicerITST.
And you see what some people want and which i can not understand.
Thank you guys for reading.

Hami
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Re: ITST Fullace Tennis tournament...

Postby Hami » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:11 am

I have to agree that something is weird with this tournament. You are right to complain and I can attest that you are a fair player when I give you the choice to either win by walkover or wait for me to play one more day.
I think you should also post this on the ITST forum which seems to me more appropriate for this kind of problem.

uncleoky
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby uncleoky » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:08 am

For my oppinion there is nothing wrong with the tournament rules.They are giving a great time choosing option for everybody to play.
And we are attending these tournaments for making matches and having fun not for winning without making matches.Almost all of us are working
but trying to play at off times.
And Yes you are right,we played our match with you one day after the dead zone(10 days after my before match with SVS) of the tournament leg.
And yes,i had an option to win by walkover but why?I don't understand this part.We made a great match with you,it was very excited and funfull and fairfull.
Maybe i have been too agressive about Sirocco but i have been very angry when i saw the match report.He didn't give me any option.
I am excusing from you all Fullace and Tennis lovers but i had to share it with you.

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:10 pm

I am not sure if this is the best way to start off with a tour that was already dead and became "resurrected" through the grace of ITST's ruler(s).

I am not saying to keep a lid on it, but I think for the promotion of this game and the online play, it is best to adapt the best way possible; at least for the next 4-6 months.

Just my opinion on the matter . . . :roll:

I totally get your statement uncleoky's concerns though.
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

uncleoky
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby uncleoky » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:30 am

Hello guys,I am waiting for an information for the tournament so i send this private message to Slicer ITST...

Hello Slicer:)
If the tournaments of Fullace @ ITST will become an end becouse of my
disappointment of the report which was given for the final match of Farmers' cup.I can retire.
But i need an information about the tour and lots of friends are waiting for a new tournament.
Can you send me message please.
Greetings:)

marko279
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby marko279 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:43 am

uncleoky wrote:I don't understand some people with out any fairplay soul...
Some of you know there is a tournament which is going on(Farmers' Cup).
I want to share a match report from Sirocco if you let me please.I send this message to SlicerITST who is our Host at the tours of ITST.

At the Farmers cup i wait for my opponents even 10 days(Hami)
I send e mail to Sirocco and to you as well and tell that i can play thursday sunday and monday after 20PM(Turkey)19PM(for France).
But he send me a message and told that he can only play today at 18PM
(17PM for Turkey) and then he has to leave for holliday.I read this message after 20PM for Turkey and so...Also he first send message to me after the dead zone hase become an end.After 9 august.
And now he is reporting match against me that he has to win becouse of i didn't come today.
Sirocco is not a fair guy.And he has not to take place at ITST tours.
I am 41 years old and a married guy i am trying to be fair all the time and want some joy that is all.The title is not so important but.What Sirocco wants is "getting the title with making only one match".
So i am not agree about the report that he did.
Greetings.

The message above has been send to SlicerITST.
And you see what some people want and which i can not understand.
Thank you guys for reading.

All i can say is that i am not suprised. That Sirocco is some stupid kid, i had buisness with him in friendly match. Unbeliavable.... Good luck with that kid

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:44 pm

uncleoky wrote:Hello guys,I am waiting for an information for the tournament so i send this private message to Slicer ITST...

Hello Slicer:)
If the tournaments of Fullace @ ITST will become an end becouse of my
disappointment of the report which was given for the final match of Farmers' cup.I can retire.
But i need an information about the tour and lots of friends are waiting for a new tournament.
Can you send me message please.
Greetings:)

Uncleoky,

Please understand that I was not saying that the tour will come to an end because of your concern you are sharing with ITST management.

I am just letting you guys to how it is on ITST. If there are too many complaints, the tour ends sooner than expected. It was just an FYI to you all.

As I understand it, you all want the tour to last as long as possible. So, some behavior could or may pass as water under the bridge, given that the tour was ended and started back up again.

Just keep the ball rolling. :mrgreen:

Lastly, I never believe in posting about some one's behavior on the public forum. Trust me, it is not the best thing to do. If anything, pm the administrators first. Posting on the forum about some one's behavior is a breed for bullying and member-bashing. I never am a fan of that.
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”