Hi and congrats

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
cooney
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Hi and congrats

Postby cooney » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:38 am

Hello everybody,
I've just bought the full game a few days ago and I'd like to tell u it's amazing!
The amount of players and tournaments, the attention to details when it comes to play, moves, shots and all the dynamic stuff, you guys did a great work and I'm very glad to support you, you deserve it.
Well done! :D

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hi and congrats

Postby kschoice » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:41 am

cooney wrote:Hello everybody,
I've just bought the full game a few days ago and I'd like to tell u it's amazing!
The amount of players and tournaments, the attention to details when it comes to play, moves, shots and all the dynamic stuff, you guys did a great work and I'm very glad to support you, you deserve it.
Well done! :D

Thank you very much !
May I ask you which way you learned about Full Ace ?

cooney
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby cooney » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Yep, I was reading some reviews of Top Spin 4, as I owned a TS3 copy for pc in the past so I wanted to understand how good it is.
And, as we know TS4 is not for pc, reading some users comments one person was suggesting to try Full Ace Tennis. I just searched for it on google and here I am :P
By the way, the advice came from a user on the '2k sports forums', on the "top spin 4 on pc platform" topic. :D

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:10 pm

cooney wrote:Yep, I was reading some reviews of Top Spin 4, as I owned a TS3 copy for pc in the past so I wanted to understand how good it is.
And, as we know TS4 is not for pc, reading some users comments one person was suggesting to try Full Ace Tennis. I just searched for it on google and here I am :P
By the way, the advice came from a user on the '2k sports forums', on the "top spin 4 on pc platform" topic. :D

Ok good thanks for your answer. If you can by any means promote the game around, we could really use it. We also have a facebook page that you can "like".

cooney
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby cooney » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:19 pm

kschoice wrote:Ok good thanks for your answer. If you can by any means promote the game around, we could really use it. We also have a facebook page that you can "like".

Sure! Already liked the facebook page, I'll definitely promote the game around! :wink:

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”