Impression on second demo

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
Tiebreak
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Impression on second demo

Postby Tiebreak » Wed May 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Hello

First of all congrats on making a great game , realy love it & I think a played almost every tennis game created :blush:

Its difficult to judge the gameplay when you not allowed to rally
against the computer ai with all shots .
But by playing the demo i can say that

Top spin/normal shots = seems ok , maybe a little slow, hard to judge

Slice/backspin = Love it, feels real & very good

Flatshot = Love it even more , together with the forehand , backhand preperation it just feel perfect.

Serving = was a bit difficult( or i just sucked) and the animation for me felt a bit poor & strange :unsure: but ok .

Smash = was great

Vollyes = Pretty good , will be easier to judge once playing during a match.

Movment = Think it good , will judge it when playing a match

Preperation = Realy the makes this game stand out , Great, LOVE it, feels very good :woohoo:

Graphics & Sound = Well i dont care that much about graphics , animations is the one thing thats important & i think its all pretty good, execpt the serve maybe . The sound .. cant say that much cause it aint that much sound ;)

Overall i think it have great potencial & i will shurly buy it :)

A couple of question

Will it have diffrent serve & stroke animations ?

Will it have a doublehanded backhand animation ? (this is a must ;)

If not online play wil be suported will there be lan play?

Thats all for now , good luck with the game & cant wait to buy it

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re:Impression on second demo

Postby kschoice » Sat May 09, 2009 10:49 am

Tiebreak wrote:Serving = was a bit difficult( or i just sucked) and the animation for me felt a bit poor & strange :unsure: but ok .

Serving is deliberately difficult to prevent any decent player serving aces all the time. It is meant also to ensure players will take less risk on second serves.

Tiebreak wrote:Preperation = Realy the makes this game stand out , Great, LOVE it, feels very good :woohoo:

Glad you like it. :)

Tiebreak wrote:Overall i think it have great potencial & i will shurly buy it :)

That's good news :) Maybe you could advertize the game a little around you, too. We really could use it.

Tiebreak wrote:Will it have diffrent serve & stroke animations ?

Not on the first version, but it's one of the many things we'd like to do.

Tiebreak wrote:Will it have a doublehanded backhand animation ? (this is a must ;)

It's already there actually. I just overlooked making one of the players in the demo using it. :blush:
Two-handed forehand is also there in anticipation for ladies, and for Fabrice Santoro ;)

Tiebreak wrote:If not online play wil be suported will there be lan play?

There will be no multiplayer in the first version. However, this is one of the features we really want to provide quickly.

Tiebreak wrote:Thats all for now , good luck with the game & cant wait to buy it

Thank you very much for you support. It means a lot to us.

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”