WTA Version for Full Ace

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
djskoal
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

WTA Version for Full Ace

Postby djskoal » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:45 pm

1. Does anyone know if there is a wta database of players that can be imported?
2. Does anyone know if there is a patch or mod that would enable the creation of female player-types?

djskoal
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: WTA Version for Full Ace

Postby djskoal » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:11 am

no problem re=editing the data base with wta player names and stats - only i must be sure there are female player templates available...anyone?

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:10 am

djskoal wrote:no problem re=editing the data base with wta player names and stats - only i must be sure there are female player templates available...anyone?

There aren't at the moment

djskoal
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby djskoal » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:27 pm

kschoice wrote:
djskoal wrote:no problem re=editing the data base with wta player names and stats - only i must be sure there are female player templates available...anyone?

There aren't at the moment

Please let me know as soon as there are female player templates available for the game or if you are planning the addition (it could be as simple as adding new hair and clothing options on the player edit screen) - I will begin the work on the wta player database. In the meantime, I continue with the Demo version and plan on buying full version for Christmas - thanks for your info and good luck with your great game and great on-line community!!! Happy Holidays!

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”