A couple of questions

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
RA27
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

A couple of questions

Postby RA27 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Hello, I am relatively new to the game. I have a couple of questions. First about player development. I am wondering what causes my player to develop? Is it based on how well my player performs or does it just occur randomly as my player ages. Second I can't seem to view other players during my game. What I mean is that I click on my "player's sheet" section which shows all of my attributes, then there is an option that says "click on the player view to select another from the database" but no matter how many times I click nothing happens. I would like to be able to scout my opponents before I play them but I can't figure out how to view their "player sheet". Any answers would be helpful, thank you.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A couple of questions

Postby kschoice » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:33 am

Your player develops on a random basis. In games where your player develops based on how he performs, it means the better you play, the more your player develops, and the game gets easier, which I think kind of ruins the whole experience.
The message displayed below when hovering your player sheet is a mistake, as it was deliberate that you can't see other players' attributes. Maybe this decision is bad, I don't know.

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”