Unstable serve

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
mysquarehead
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Unstable serve

Postby mysquarehead » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Hi,

I like the game a lot, but the serve is way unstable and it really annoys. Even if I create player in editor with 100%-stable serve, it's still quite a nightmare. Getting in the top of green zone doesn't mean anything - he can miss it many times in a row. I understand that it's probably done to make the game more realistic, however, I believe that it's better to make a serve itself more complicated, but fully dependent on a human player, not some random probability.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Unstable serve

Postby kschoice » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:25 am

No matter how complicated the process would be, if it relied entirely on the human player, some would eventually get to a point where their serve would be unrealistically good. If you always try to serve at top speed, it is normal that your serve is unstable, or else why would there be a second serve ? It is up to you to find the right balance between your serve speed and the amount of control you need.

By the way, many online players would state that serve in Full Ace is already too easy as it is.

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Unstable serve

Postby Jay » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:59 pm

I agree the system is fine as is, but I do think it's unrealistic that the ball hits below the top half of the net or is way out sometimes even when you time it perfectly, it should be at least close in my opinion.

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”