Unable to pay for the game ? Please post here

This forum is dedicated to problem reports and questions about Full Ace buying process
q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Re: Unable to pay for the game ? Please post here

Postby q. reese » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:24 pm

No problem! You are soooooo welcome. It goes to show how good Galatic Guild is! :D
Benefactor of ITST ('05-Present)
Founder, ITST's Top Spin 1 PC Doubles Tour ('05)
Former Host for ITST ('05-'07)
Former News Writer for ITST ('05-'07)
Former Player and Recruiter of PC Tours ('05-'10):
TS1 (MS, MSS, WS, and DS), TS2 (MS and WS), and DMT

Thucysincarne
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Thucysincarne » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:57 am

I tried to buy the game, but the email wouldn't send. I tried an email from Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, and also one from my university and one from my ISP. None worked. Each said the email was invalid. Is there something else that could be preventing it from going through?

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:33 am

Thucysincarne wrote:I tried to buy the game, but the email wouldn't send. I tried an email from Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, and also one from my university and one from my ISP. None worked. Each said the email was invalid. Is there something else that could be preventing it from going through?

Wow. I do not know man. I would say try them again. At best, do contact kschoice (admin for the game). He has another way around this problem; I'm sure.

Thucysincarne
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Thucysincarne » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:31 am

q. reese wrote:
Thucysincarne wrote:I tried to buy the game, but the email wouldn't send. I tried an email from Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, and also one from my university and one from my ISP. None worked. Each said the email was invalid. Is there something else that could be preventing it from going through?

Wow. I do not know man. I would say try them again. At best, do contact kschoice (admin for the game). He has another way around this problem; I'm sure.

Guess I'll wait for him to respond.

q. reese
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby q. reese » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:10 am

Thucysincarne wrote:
q. reese wrote:

Guess I'll wait for him to respond.

Yea. Mine did not work at first. Then, I tried it for a second time 30-45 minutes later. Finally, the email came through only to my Yahoo account. :)

I was good to go then.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:13 am

Have you been able to enter the captcha as well as your e-mail ?

Thucysincarne
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Thucysincarne » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:28 pm

kschoice wrote:

Have you been able to enter the captcha as well as your e-mail ?

Yes, I did.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:31 pm

And it says the email is invalid ? That's weird. Make sure you use caps when entering the captcha as a wrong captcha will falsely display an "invalid email" error.

Thucysincarne
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Thucysincarne » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:25 pm

kschoice wrote:And it says the email is invalid ? That's weird. Make sure you use caps when entering the captcha as a wrong captcha will falsely display an "invalid email" error.

Ah, ok. Most of those kinds of messages aren't case-sensitive so I thought this one wasn't either. :oops:

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Thucysincarne wrote:
kschoice wrote:And it says the email is invalid ? That's weird. Make sure you use caps when entering the captcha as a wrong captcha will falsely display an "invalid email" error.

Ah, ok. Most of those kinds of messages aren't case-sensitive so I thought this one wasn't either. :oops:

The form should display an appropriate error message though, so I definitely can't blame you.

Return to “Issues when buying Full Ace”