Character not swinging.[solved]

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
wy2sl0
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Character not swinging.[solved]

Postby wy2sl0 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi there.

I have been playing the game for the last few days (bought it), and have been having fun, however there seems to be a small issue that is driving me crazy. Sometimes I will hit the button to swing, early like it says, and it seems there is sometimes an overlap with the preparation, and it cancels out the button press which results in the ball going right past me even though I pressed and released the shot button. It is extremely annoying since almost all of my points are lost because of this problem.I have spoken to another player who is having similar issues.

Also, is it possible when you have the "Auto-Preparation" on, and I want to run around and hit a forehand, is it possible for the manual preparation buttons to override the automatic preparation? Thank you very much, great job on the game.

Matthew

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Character not swinging.

Postby kschoice » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:09 pm

wy2sl0 wrote:Hi there.

I have been playing the game for the last few days (bought it), and have been having fun, however there seems to be a small issue that is driving me crazy. Sometimes I will hit the button to swing, early like it says, and it seems there is sometimes an overlap with the preparation, and it cancels out the button press which results in the ball going right past me even though I pressed and released the shot button. It is extremely annoying since almost all of my points are lost because of this problem.I have spoken to another player who is having similar issues.

Also, is it possible when you have the "Auto-Preparation" on, and I want to run around and hit a forehand, is it possible for the manual preparation buttons to override the automatic preparation? Thank you very much, great job on the game.

Matthew

I think it would be clearer if you could provide a replay example of this.

wy2sl0
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby wy2sl0 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:02 pm

I have included a replay file with the exact problem replicated.

Thanks for looking into this, it is really annoying.
Attachments
save0000.fas
(212.01 KiB) Downloaded 638 times

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 pm

wy2sl0 wrote:I have included a replay file with the exact problem replicated.

Thanks for looking into this, it is really annoying.

This will be fixed in the next version, which should be out in a few days.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:44 pm

wy2sl0 wrote:Also, is it possible when you have the "Auto-Preparation" on, and I want to run around and hit a forehand, is it possible for the manual preparation buttons to override the automatic preparation? Thank you very much, great job on the game.

I also took care of that at the same time, by the way.

wy2sl0
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby wy2sl0 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:03 am

I am very impressed with your work ethic on this game you have made, very impressed.

Thank you very much for fixing this. :D

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:17 am

wy2sl0 wrote:I am very impressed with your work ethic on this game you have made, very impressed.

Thank you very much for fixing this. :D

Thanks. Please spread it around and help build Full Ace's reputation !

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”