Game doesn't continue

Please search for answers and post about your technical problems when running Full Ace here
Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Game doesn't continue

Postby Jay » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Sometimes during an exhibition match, after the point is over the ball would disappear and the walking animation would start for both characters, and then their animations would finish, but the next point doesn't start. I can still hear the crowd chatter audio, and that's it. Nothing would happen after that. I would just quit and start again.

Here's the replay if that helps

Edit: Oh I can't upload it because it exceeds 256 kB

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Game doesn't continue

Postby kschoice » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Jay wrote:Sometimes during an exhibition match, after the point is over the ball would disappear and the walking animation would start for both characters, and then their animations would finish, but the next point doesn't start. I can still hear the crowd chatter audio, and that's it. Nothing would happen after that. I would just quit and start again.

Send it by e-mail using the link at the bottom of www.fullacetennis.com please

Jay
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Game doesn't continue

Postby Jay » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:25 pm

kschoice wrote:
Jay wrote:Sometimes during an exhibition match, after the point is over the ball would disappear and the walking animation would start for both characters, and then their animations would finish, but the next point doesn't start. I can still hear the crowd chatter audio, and that's it. Nothing would happen after that. I would just quit and start again.

Send it by e-mail using the link at the bottom of http://www.fullacetennis.com please

how about a temp link?: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8056895/save0008.fas

Return to “Full Ace troubleshooting”