Any chance of a Mac version?

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
Danstevens
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Any chance of a Mac version?

Postby Danstevens » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi everyone, I suppose this is a question aimed mainly at the developers - I was wondering if you would ever consider making a version of this game to run on Intel-based Macs? Obviously, everyone with a Mac that is capable of playing this game (Intel processor, dedicated GPU) can boot in to Windows with Bootcamp and play it there as I intend to but I thought that a version that would run natively would be nice. Perhaps other members of the Full Ace community could chime in with their interest (or lack of it)?

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Any chance of a Mac version?

Postby kschoice » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:12 am

Danstevens wrote:Hi everyone, I suppose this is a question aimed mainly at the developers - I was wondering if you would ever consider making a version of this game to run on Intel-based Macs? Obviously, everyone with a Mac that is capable of playing this game (Intel processor, dedicated GPU) can boot in to Windows with Bootcamp and play it there as I intend to but I thought that a version that would run natively would be nice. Perhaps other members of the Full Ace community could chime in with their interest (or lack of it)?

Hello,

For now, we are not able to make a native version of Full Ace for Mac (firstly because we don't have a Mac to test it). In the meantime, as the game has been found to work with Wine under Linux, I suggest you try to do the same if possible.

duuuking
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Any chance of a Mac version?

Postby duuuking » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Danstevens,
Did you manage to get this working for you with wine? I've been trying but it's not working for me... Let me know if you've found a way to make this game work!!

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”