Where are the courts? XD

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
simtennisplayer
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Where are the courts? XD

Postby simtennisplayer » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Hey everyone.

I'm a little bit confused. I just bought the game and went in to play an exhibition match against the computer. I thought I'd be able to choose from several different courts but the demo version court is still the only one available.

Is that normal? what should I do in order to be able to use the rest of the stadiums?

Same question about the players.

Thanks.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Where are the courts? XD

Postby kschoice » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:53 pm

simtennisplayer wrote:Hey everyone.

I'm a little bit confused. I just bought the game and went in to play an exhibition match against the computer. I thought I'd be able to choose from several different courts but the demo version court is still the only one available.

Is that normal? what should I do in order to be able to use the rest of the stadiums?

Thanks.

Another player had the same problem in the last days. Have you installed the full game over the demo ? In that case, try installing it in an empty directory.

simtennisplayer
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby simtennisplayer » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:08 am

kschoice wrote:
simtennisplayer wrote:Hey everyone.

Thanks.

Another player had the same problem in the last days. Have you installed the full game over the demo ? In that case, try installing it in an empty directory.

Nevermind. Strangely, I've just solved the issue by simply changing the name of one of the courts.

Anyway, this might be useful for players who have the same problem :wink:

Thanks you.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:13 am

simtennisplayer wrote:Nevermind. Strangely, I've just solved the issue by simply changing the name of one of the courts.

Anyway, this might be useful for players who have the same problem :wink:

Thanks you.

Ah, I know what's wrong. Indeed, as of now, you have to make a change and save in the editor for new data to appear in other modes. Gonna fix that.

simtennisplayer
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby simtennisplayer » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:30 am

kschoice wrote:Ah, I know what's wrong. Indeed, as of now, you have to make a change and save in the editor for new data to appear in other modes. Gonna fix that.

Yep, but actually saving the game in a folder different than the one where the demo was installed works just fine.

I think that's the best solution.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:32 am

simtennisplayer wrote:
kschoice wrote:Ah, I know what's wrong. Indeed, as of now, you have to make a change and save in the editor for new data to appear in other modes. Gonna fix that.

Yep, but actually saving the game in a folder different than the one where the demo was installed works just fine.

I think that's the best solution.

Indeed, it's better, or you'll have duplicates in the player database.

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”