Newbies Request

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
Delirium
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Newbies Request

Postby Delirium » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi

I'm new here and i'm allready having a request. :? I'm trying to edit the player and tournament names in the game. I readed here that some of you gamers allready did this increadable time-taking job. Is there a way that someone will share those databases. I'll be delighted :P
Thanks in advance,

Greetz,
B

Please PM me...

Zinger
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Newbies Request

Postby Zinger » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 pm

I'm new too and have the same problem if anyone can help.

ppahv
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Postby ppahv » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:28 pm

I've completely changed the forum : it's now only a forum for mods, and not for tournaments or matches :P
Full Ace Tennis Simulator MODS : http://fullacefan.free.fr

Delirium
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Delirium » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 pm

Thx it's awsome en it works. :P

Greetz,
B

Hami
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Postby Hami » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 am

I've just finished the editing of all the names and I find this file today... :evil:
At least all the work is mine :P

Agassi74
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby Agassi74 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 am

ppahv wrote:I've completely changed the forum : it's now only a forum for mods, and not for tournaments or matches :P

Great site I plan to upload some of mine once I'm finished with some of them. I think their pretty good just started this modding thing but it is extremely addicting once you start. I have some rackets done I'll upload.

Right now working on creating some of the Courts and re-ranking the Database of the players with some adjustments to some rankings. Right now I have the top 500 re-ranked. Speaking of which is their any way to drag & drop players in the database, I've been doing the duplicate/delete way. That would be great if kschoice could incorporate a way to re-rank the player data base, unless of course I've missed how to do it.
aka "MissionMaximus"

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:35 am

Agassi74 wrote:
ppahv wrote:I've completely changed the forum : it's now only a forum for mods, and not for tournaments or matches :P

Great site I plan to upload some of mine once I'm finished with some of them. I think their pretty good just started this modding thing but it is extremely addicting once you start. I have some rackets done I'll upload.

Right now working on creating some of the Courts and re-ranking the Database of the players with some adjustments to some rankings. Right now I have the top 500 re-ranked. Speaking of which is their any way to drag & drop players in the database, I've been doing the duplicate/delete way. That would be great if kschoice could incorporate a way to re-rank the player data base, unless of course I've missed how to do it.

Dragging and dropping the players in the database was possible in earlier versions. I removed it though as when a new version introduces a new parameter in player's sheets, the values are copied in regard of the order of players in the database. And so if your order is different locally, the new parameter values will be spread out wrong.
Anyhow, it won't be any different with how you're doing it now, so I guess I may as well make it easier for you by unlocking the drag & drop once again.

Agassi74
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby Agassi74 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 am

kschoice wrote:
Agassi74 wrote:

Dragging and dropping the players in the database was possible in earlier versions. I removed it though as when a new version introduces a new parameter in player's sheets, the values are copied in regard of the order of players in the database. And so if your order is different locally, the new parameter values will be spread out wrong.
Anyhow, it won't be any different with how you're doing it now, so I guess I may as well make it easier for you by unlocking the drag & drop once again.

Sweet thanks alot.
aka "MissionMaximus"

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”