Hi all, new full game player with you ;)

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
gogomor
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Hi all, new full game player with you ;)

Postby gogomor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:23 am

Yea played demo for 2 weeks and got addicted to it so i bought the game :) Just once played online with demo so i cant wait to cross racquets with you all.
Congrats to developer(s) for creating such a nice game. Glad to support you!
I am going to play also against my brother on the same computer.
I noticed a little bug, when i play against my brother, when a player that plays on the top of the screen moves, commands for directions are reversed? We always have to change commands for up, down, left and right for the player who is on top... I dont know if this only happens to me?

Anyway, great game and i hope we will have some good matches.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hi all, new full game player with you ;)

Postby kschoice » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 am

gogomor wrote:Yea played demo for 2 weeks and got addicted to it so i bought the game :) Just once played online with demo so i cant wait to cross racquets with you all.
Congrats to developer(s) for creating such a nice game. Glad to support you!
I am going to play also against my brother on the same computer.
I noticed a little bug, when i play against my brother, when a player that plays on the top of the screen moves, commands for directions are reversed? We always have to change commands for up, down, left and right for the player who is on top... I dont know if this only happens to me?

Anyway, great game and i hope we will have some good matches.

Welcome !

About your problem, it's weird. I thought I made it so that players follow the pad directions according to the camera view. Isn't it the case ?

gogomor
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby gogomor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Hey, the problem solved by itself! Donno what it was, but now it is definitely gone, everything is working OK. I guess all i needed to do is restart the game :)

gogomor
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby gogomor » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:27 am

Hey it is a bug after all! If you are in the middle of the game and playing vs a person on the same computer, and you uncheck "camera behind player" (no split screen), then moving commands will be reversed for the player that is playing on top of the screen.
However, if you uncheck "camera behind player" BEFORE you start a match, then everything will be ok.
At least that is what happens to me.

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kschoice » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:30 am

gogomor wrote:Hey it is a bug after all! If you are in the middle of the game and playing vs a person on the same computer, and you uncheck "camera behind player" (no split screen), then moving commands will be reversed for the player that is playing on top of the screen.
However, if you uncheck "camera behind player" BEFORE you start a match, then everything will be ok.
At least that is what happens to me.

OK, I see. There was a time when you couldn't change it during the game...

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”