Two questions from a Noob

This is the place to talk about all aspects about the game.
JK_Nation
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Two questions from a Noob

Postby JK_Nation » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:45 am

1) Is there a way to turn up the difficulty on practice mode? I can hits my spots pretty well against a machine shooting tennis balls at me, but I have trouble winning more than 10% of the points in a demo match.

2) What's the gap in AI difficulty between the best and the worst players in the game? Ideally I'd like to at least be competitive against some ITF Futures opponents until I get the hang of the game--then have to be a complete and utter FA-master to beat #1 in the world. I get bored with games where the computer kicks my pathetic arse until I get good at the game, at which point I proceed to kick the computer's pathetic arse.

Thanks! :)

kschoice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Two questions from a Noob

Postby kschoice » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 am

1) I'm afraid you can't change the difficulty in practice mode. The point is mostly to let you get the hang of the controls without the pressure of a match.

2) It's hard to tell, you can experience it yourself by using the editor in the demo and drop the abilities of a player around (or below) 50, which would be equivalent to ITF players in the full game.

JK_Nation
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Two questions from a Noob

Postby JK_Nation » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Thanks. As far as I can tell there is a serious drop off from the best to #1900, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun trying to scramble through the ranks. This game looks like a real challenge.

Return to “General Full Ace discussions”